• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime US from Germany VPN problem

Audoghast

Good evening.

I am trying to download documentaries (Amazon Prime) from the US while my location is Germany.

My Amazon Prime account is in Germany but I can download most documentaries from the US store using a VPN (ExpressVPN).

However, one file out of a set of ten documentaries always generates an error (file attached).

I have tried ExpressVPN, NordVPN, VPN Unlimited, Hotspot Shield and VPNOneClick.

In addition, I have also tried a unique, personal IP via VPN.

Strangely, all of the nine other files download without any problem and I can also watch this particular documentary online.

The series is called “Evolution of evil” (Episode 5 about Mussolini).

Does anyone have any idea why this is so?

Thank you very much for your help.

All the best,

audoghast

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0_Dump_20210920211138.astdmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
There is a known bug in that version that pops up very rarely, from experimenting around version 1.2.1.1 downloads where 1.2.2.0 dumps, but 1.2.1.1 has its own problems, so you're pretty much stuck with waiting for a fix or installing 1.2.1.1 over 1.2.2.0 to download that episode and going back to 1.2.2.0 afterwards... worked fine for me (I only hit one episode where that happened in over 100)

I am trying to download documentaries (Amazon Prime) from the US while my location is Germany.

My Amazon Prime account is in Germany but I can download most documentaries from the US store using a VPN (ExpressVPN).

However, one file out of a set of ten documentaries always generates an error (file attached).

This has been fixed, just download:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.2.1_64bit.exe

It's an inofficial beta that addresses this exact problem.

Thanks for the very quick reply. I downloaded Beat AnyStream 1.2.2.1 and it works.
While doing this 1.2.2.2 came out and I suppose it works too.

Great work and great help everybody.

I would like to add that ExpressVPN works with cross country downloading from Amazon Prime, NordVPN was detected as a VPN by Amazon and blocked.

VPN Unlimited offered a unique (as opposed to shared) IP and in times of need this may be useful too.

Cheers,

audoghast

Thanks for the very quick reply. I downloaded Beat AnyStream 1.2.2.1 and it works.
While doing this 1.2.2.2 came out and I suppose it works too.

Great work and great help everybody.

I would like to add that ExpressVPN works with cross country downloading from Amazon Prime, NordVPN was detected as a VPN by Amazon and blocked.

VPN Unlimited offered a unique (as opposed to shared) IP and in times of need this may be useful too.

Cheers,

audoghast
Thanks for the information.

Back