• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon: If you switch seasons before it finishes loading, episodes from both seasons are intermixed

alexia

If I open an Amazon series to Season 1 with e.g. 52 episodes, and then switch to Season 2 before it finishes loading, the end result is episodes from both seasons mixed randomly in "Downloadable videos".

Let me know if this needs a log, although it seems fairly straightforward and easily reproducible.

Has been happening on AnyStream 1.1.5.0-1.1.5.2 at least.

This is correct. When I tried to download a video from the pevious season I got the DRM error.
But since you only have to reload the page or go back it is not that a big issue.

No, it's not that easily reproducible - you should not be able to switch seasons before the page and the season data are fully loaded. So, first - the log would be nice, second - what region are you in?

It's Amazon.com (US). Here's a screen recording and a log file.

Attachments

• dxRvacvysL.mp4
    5.8 MB · Views: 23
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    157.5 KB · Views: 1
Early on this would happen a lot. I guess I learned to be patient and to not do what the original poster did. Usually you would get the first few episodes of the season you started with then all of the episodes you switched to. But those episodes from the wrong season would produce an error of some kind.

Early on this would happen a lot. I guess I learned to be patient and to not do what the original poster did. Usually you would get the first few episodes of the season you started with then all of the episodes you switched to. But those episodes from the wrong season would produce an error of some kind.

Yup, I remember those days...

Back