• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.9.1 proposal - a better compromise

No one is forcing anything on anyone, you want to have 1284 and download a limited amount of 1920x1080p, then download it put in another folder and you can have both on the same computer, there is a sticky of a few back versions Phican made this morning. I made it a sticky.

Last edited:
Disagree. Not much reason to download entire tv series in 720p that weren't filled in HD. I downloaded Chuck in 960x540 and a few episodes in 720. And honestly, I can't really tell a difference when playing through Plex on my 60 in TV. And the 540 is about half the size. And my NAS is getting full. LOL

why do you install a program that clearly states in the release note that with the installation there is a resolution reduction in this version.
Everyone knows what to expect when you install it.
If you don't want a reduction, don't install and wait for the next version.
Do you complain about this just to be able to complain?:cautious:

Have to agree with Phician, be respectful of customers. Example of an exception to your statement, I downloaded 1290 based on the notification I got from loading 1280. Most RF updates are great so I just download. I am not all that disappointed because I was able to DL a purchased AP video in higher quality than my DVD version on 1290, BUT since I keep my last two copies of AS and AnyDVD, I can roll back pretty easily. Agreed I don't think the originator of the post understood RF probably couldn't do what he asked without blocking more permanent or better resolutions, but still be nice.

Eternals on
D+ doesn't work. using 1.2.9.0 see log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.0.astlog Eternals DPlus.astlog
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Error Eternals.jpg
    Error Eternals.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
Where are you guys getting this "forced upgrade" claptrap from? I'm still using 1.2.8.0 which is working 100% fine with all the titles I want. I haven't been "forced" to upgrade.

Where are you guys getting this "forced upgrade" claptrap from? I'm still using 1.2.8.0 which is working 100% fine with all the titles I want. I haven't been "forced" to upgrade.

@JacobX ; @cartman0208

"Claptrap"? That's nice of you.

Well, maybe it stems from users reporting it?
Some people read the entire sub-forum to get the "bigger picture". Much useful information can be gleaned that way.
You might learn that some users have a different experience that you do. I have seen people complain about things which I don't experience, but I still give them the benefit of the doubt about the issue they experience, so you might do well to do the same.

Read this thread from Post 29 to Post 52.
It seemed to have been a problem for some and the poster is sincere.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/ann...on-prime-and-netflix.83604/page-2#post-565921

Last edited by a moderator:
Back