• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.1.8.2 beta

It's a beta still but support is available if you use this one. :D

That is good news, Would you know what the minor issues are, so I can be aware of what to look for? :)

Just a few older title issues if I remember right and suspect another beta soon? This is speculation though I am learning all of this as we go too. I used it on allot of my testing today and all went well but I don't use CloneDVD2 by default but do use it.

Thanks Charlie, I will give it a spin around the block. I assume by older titles you mean older movies?

From what I hear movies like madegasgar or however you spell it to name one. No need to worry as there is support for this beta. You'll like the AI Scanner too.

No problem I am so tired as of now it surprises me I can type and make sense. :D

James, I was just thinking. It might be handy for those helping out if you added to the status screen whether or not the user is using the AI Scanner. And if so, which setting is it on.

Is the "Root Certificate bug" fixed on this release ???

-W

works great so far.Tried it on Smallville SSN 6 and everything went well.Great work as always.

Is here:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6181.exe

This is a major rewrite (which is always a little scary), but it has been well tested, so I don't expect any major problems.

Here are the changes:

6.1.8.1 2007 10 08
- New (DVD): New "AI Scanner(tm)" copy protection removal
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): CSS brute force cracking (region code mismatch) works
now much better with Arccos/RipGuard/ProtectDVD/FluxDVD ...
protected discs
- New (DVD): UDF remastering of .IFO and .BUP files
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD) AnyDVD ripper could complain, that the destination
directory has insufficient space
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Large I/O requests could cause the
"Magic File Replacement(tm)" to malfunction
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

"I love you man"

FG

so what is this AI scanner then, is it artificial intelligence, and if so what is it trying to do - guess new encryption systems?

so what is this AI scanner then, is it artificial intelligence, and if so what is it trying to do - guess new encryption systems?

In simple terms, it scans the disc and looks for signs of copy protection. If it finds any, then it scans all playable parts of the disc and makes them available. That way a ripper or compression program will only see parts of the disc that it can actually use and ignores the copy protection. Of course, that's the simplified explanation. It's a bit more complicated than that, but, that's the basic idea.

AI Scanner

I was wondering what everyone is using for the AI scanner? default,fast,thorough,deep scan

Back