• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.1.8.2 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Is here:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6182.exe

This is a major rewrite (which is always a little scary), but it has been well tested, so I don't expect any major problems.

Here are the changes:

6.1.8.2 2007 10 09
- New (DVD): New "AI Scanner(tm)" copy protection removal
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): CSS brute force cracking (region code mismatch) works
now much better with Arccos/RipGuard/ProtectDVD/FluxDVD ...
protected discs
- New (DVD): UDF remastering of .IFO and .BUP files
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD) AnyDVD ripper could complain, that the destination
directory has insufficient space
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Large I/O requests could cause the
"Magic File Replacement(tm)" to malfunction
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited:
Thank you heaps! I'll run it through a few DVDs when I get home.

Don't bet on it. Some have already been found. :(
Damn. I know how hard James has been working on it. He felt this was good enough to release as public. Well, problems are to be expected with a new technology like this, I'm sure we all can understand it.

Damn. I know how hard James has been working on it. He felt this was good enough to release as public. Well, problems are to be expected with a new technology like this, I'm sure we all can understand it.

I'm sure it'll get fixed.

There were just some smaller issues over looked. :( It'll get better as always.

It's not a big deal. It's just a bug. It'll get fixed. That's why this was released as a beta.

Okay, I am confused is there or is there not a new beta version out? The posts say that there are problems, yet no one mentions what they are. James made the post so I am sure he was sure it was working. Are these major problems or minor problem? Is it worth downloading or should we wait? I am not happy with brand X and I want my AnyDvd back. :confused:

Okay, I am confused is there or is there not a new beta version out? The posts say that there are problems, yet no one mentions what they are. James made the post so I am sure he was sure it was working. Are these major problems or minor problem? Is it worth downloading or should we wait? I am not happy with brand X and I want my AnyDvd back. :confused:

They are just minor issues but nothing major. I would test it but only if you want to use it. It is great and has came a long way this will copy full of it and Blade - HOC too.

They are just minor issues but nothing major. I would test it but only if you want to use it. It is great and has came a long way this will copy full of it and Blade - HOC too.
So it works, what is the downside?

Back