• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any news of BD+ support?

PS3 on the latest firmware plays the movie corrupt. Sony and Samsung drives both refuse to play it as well. Don't know what firmware as my friend at the local store let me play them in the machines there. But get the usual Fox crap and the movies are corrupt

are you sure about this? the us version? although I haven't gone to 2.1, at 2.0 it worked pretty much flawlessly.....

(after reading the thread more carefully, I am assuming you meant the burned bd+ played corrupt?)

Last edited:
Can you try to install firmware 1.93 and see what happens. This firmware was released in mid September when BD+ titles just started to appear so it's quite possible they just ran BD+ script without checking for AACS.

no, you can't rollback (yet), although there's a modchip that allows this

1.93 didn't play back burned bd+ (at least for me)

are you sure about this? the us version? although I haven't gone to 2.1, at 2.0 it worked pretty much flawlessly.....

(after reading the thread more carefully, I am assuming you meant the burned bd+ played corrupt?)

Yep I meant the BD+ didn't play back properly, standard Blu-ray copies work fine. And copied BD+ didn't work under 1.93 for me either

Nice, just hope others can do it too so it screws Sony over :clap:

I am suprise that no 1 has had the same luck

8) I will u-tube Mr brooks & the simpsons,die hard 1&2 as well

FYI you can also burn hd movies on bluray disc for playback

play back fine on pc's amd the LG dual format standalone players..hd/bd8)

play back fine on pc's amd the LG dual format standalone players..hd/bd8)

good to know, but hd-dvdr dl media is much more cheaper here than bd-r media. but we don't got many hd-dvd burners, only in laptops..

you should burn a movie with more than 30gb on a bd-r dl and movies under 30gb on a hd-dvdr dl. thats the cheapest way.

I rather no lost in quality/or seen selections comentary ect

plus the bd media will get cheaper, compressing takes time, at least 6+ hours for mpeg 4/h26 any other codec takes time average length on good
hd movie 20 to 30 gig so its all the same dupilactes are better than compresed video

you dont need a hd burner

when most players will play both hd/bd what ive discovered is that is doe not check what type of disc is delevering the info, hence it plays for me regardless so i burn hd like transfofmers onto bluray and it plays as well..:disagree:

I'd expect that on a PC as it just sees it as another data drive and doesn't care what the actual medium is

Does it mean if you put a Blu ray with HD DVD file structure in your LG combo stand alone player it plays the movie on the BD like it was a HDDVD? That would be so great I would run an get one of these standalones...?!

So any news on the official tested BD+ obliteration slysoft has been working on?

you guys should switch to a more user-friendly format without bd+.. Oh its hd-dvd :) i dont have a bd+ bluray @home. So tell me is there an extra bd+ folder on the disc? Its so easy to split a blu-ray movie and burn it on some dvd+r dl. Perhaps it works for bd+ titles also ? Are there any european bd+ titles out?

Last edited:
you guys should switch to a more user-friendly format without bd+.. Oh its hd-dvd :) i dont have a bd+ bluray @home. So tell me is there an extra bd+ folder on the disc? Its so easy to split a blu-ray movie and burn it on some dvd+r dl. Perhaps it works for bd+ titles also ? Are there any european bd+ titles out?

It doesn't work on BD+ titles. It's been tried.

Back