• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any news of BD+ support?

[ot rant]So, let me get this straight. In American Independence Day is delayed for 4 freaking months but in Europe it's already released???? Grrrrrrr![/ot rant]

[ot rant]So, let me get this straight. In American Independence Day is delayed for 4 freaking months but in Europe it's already released???? Grrrrrrr![/ot rant]

Yes in the UK it is released, the rest of Europe has to wait until february 25th. But you know it is a FOX title... they do what they want.....

Yes in the UK it is released, the rest of Europe has to wait until february 25th. But you know it is a FOX title... they do what they want.....

That just annoys me because in the US we were supposed to get it on Dec 4 I believe and now it's pushed back until March. That's one of my favorite movies so I'd love to have it in HD.

I don't think it is a good sign if FOX delays a release?! FOX delayed all of its releases because of BD+ perhaps this movies will have a better version of BD+ or something like that?

I actually wondered that myself. They CLAIM it's because of quality issues in the transfer, but, if that's the case then the Europeans got screwed. :)

hey you americans get the most of all HD and BD-Titles some months earlier as we in europe, so it's nice to have independence day earlier ;-)

offtopic: anybody knows the languages of the uk version of independence day?

hey you americans get the most of all HD and BD-Titles some months earlier as we in europe, so it's nice to have independence day earlier ;-)

Doesn't that just seem....wrong to you somehow that *INDEPENDENCE DAY* is released earlier in EUROPE than in the US? I mean, that just doesn't seem right to me. :D

I don't have the movie to see if the quality is screwed. I just looked at amazon if I could buy it ( I can't because I am in Germany ). It is strange with these "quality issues" lets see what happens when it is out in the USA....

That's one I'll be buying the day it's released so I'll definitely be able to see what they've done.

Doesn't that just seem....wrong to you somehow that *INDEPENDENCE DAY* is released earlier in EUROPE than in the US? I mean, that just doesn't seem right to me. :D

lol, you're right!
perhaps you can buy the uk import on amazon.com?
i see on amazon.com that "the rock" will be released on january 8.?
this title is available in europe..

lol, you're right!
perhaps you can buy the uk import on amazon.com?
i see on amazon.com that "the rock" will be released on january 8.?
this title is available in europe..

That's it. You UK people better stop complaining that you don't get movies earlier! :D Besides, half the "BD exclusive" movies in the US are released on HD DVD in Europe, so, really, not a whole lot to complain about. ;) I probably could import it, yes, but, I'll probably just wait for the US release.

I don't have the movie to see if the quality is screwed. I just looked at amazon if I could buy it ( I can't because I am in Germany ). It is strange with these "quality issues" lets see what happens when it is out in the USA....

you can buy it! look at amazon.de and search for "independence day blu-ray import" 26.99 euro ;-)

@samurihl i'm also from germany, and not uk.. so it not helps for me if the titles in UK are earlier released than in US..

Last edited:
you can buy it! look at amazon.de and search for "independence day blu-ray import" 26.99 euro ;-)

That's the other reason I don't wanna do too many imports...the dollar isn't, oh, I don't know, doing so well? :)

Wrong, i bought Independence Day in the Netherlands beginning of December. There are other Fox titles being released in Europe before the US: Predator, Wall Street, Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid, Commando, all being released in Europe in January.

ianselv: I remember that reply, there were no specifics at all. You can get more info on the Slysoft BD+ crack from the net then you get here (provided the Slysoft quotes you find on the net are accurate).

@samurihl i'm also from germany, and not uk.. so it not helps for me if the titles in UK are earlier released than in US..

Well that's no fun. Why can't they just do a world wide release on the same day with no region coding? Oh, right, I forgot...that'd be logical. Can't have that! :)

bd+ playback I wonder how much my bds-300 Sony is worth

now that some people say, I have the only standalone that' works
not true it works in my buddies as well, I also played my paid for BD'+s as well in the same standalone player hum...8)

early november slysoft speak about a release of a version of anydvd HD that will be support BD+ before the end of the year ...

any news ? :confused:

It is delayed, but it is coming.

Back