• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Pro licensing model

Our developers are working hard to keep AnyStream working, adding new feature and - last not least - adding more streaming providers. Adding a provider is not as trivial as it sounds, it needs a lot of work and we will not be able to add them without any charge - there is no free lunch in the city.
Charging separately for each streaming provider would be an option, but at the end this will be too complicated for our customers and uncomfortable when they switch providers frequently.
Our intention is to keep it simple with a "basic" version of AnyStream that covers the already available 3 global services Amazon/Netflix/Disney and a "Pro" version that includes all streaming providers beyond A/N/D.
Pro will cost 50 EUR on top (no matter if 1y or lifetime), upgrade will be 60 EUR (for sure with a nice discount in introductory phase).

Feel free to blame us for being greedy, feedback welcome.

Will there be a roadmap or any kind of transparency about what additional providers are being worked on or considered? I know there is a request thread with dozens of possible services but it would be reassuring to know that provider A, B, or C is at least coming in the future or that provider D is never coming before paying even more money.

Will there be a roadmap or any kind of transparency about what additional providers are being worked on or considered? I know there is a request thread with dozens of possible services but it would be reassuring to know that provider A, B, or C is at least coming in the future or that provider D is never coming before paying even more money.
Only the developers can answer that, I am sure they will choose excellent providers, that everyone will be happy to have. While everyone's taste is different and some providers are only available in certain countries, it will be hard to promise anything to anybody. I hope you understand that.

Just to clarify: When I upgrade, I pay the amount of x and upgrade my existing licence to Pro instead of getting a second one like AnyDVDHD and AnyDVD and Slysloft AnyDVD and having my first one sitting useless?
It should be the case from what I've read above, but only want to be sure.
Anyway, even if I don't use anything beyond Amz and NF right now, of course I will purchase it! By the way it is the perfect timing regarding payment since I plan to exchange some Coins within the near future!

Ill be happy to pay for AnyStream pro if 4k hdr, 4k is supported for netflix, amazon and disneyplus, bravia core, thats what im hoping will be added to AnyStream pro

I assume this is still pending, yes? I don't see any upgrade option on the purchase page.

Ill be happy to pay for AnyStream pro if 4k hdr, 4k is supported for netflix, amazon and disneyplus, bravia core, thats what im hoping will be added to AnyStream pro

It seems pretty clear from the description above that Pro has nothing to do with upgrading existing services:

a "basic" version of AnyStream that covers the already available 3 global services Amazon/Netflix/Disney and a "Pro" version that includes all streaming providers beyond A/N/D.

@Ivan I'm sorry to tell you this, but shouldn't the upgrade be cheaper?
No Lukas. Buying the full monty from the beginning should be cheaper than upgrading.

I assume this is still pending, yes? I don't see any upgrade option on the purchase page.
It might take a few hours or days, but some things are yet to be determined. Discount for existing customers and such. Dont worry, you all will be the first to know when its available for sale.

It seems pretty clear from the description above that Pro has nothing to do with upgrading existing services:

Sure, but I am not a native speaker - what does 'pretty' mean? It means that the versions definitely only differ in providers?

Sure, but I am not a native speaker - what does 'pretty' mean? It means that the versions definitely only differ in providers?

It meant that I was just guessing, not that I was certain since I don't know.

Our developers are working hard to keep AnyStream working, adding new feature and - last not least - adding more streaming providers. Adding a provider is not as trivial as it sounds, it needs a lot of work and we will not be able to add them without any charge - there is no free lunch in the city.
Charging separately for each streaming provider would be an option, but at the end this will be too complicated for our customers and uncomfortable when they switch providers frequently.
Our intention is to keep it simple with a "basic" version of AnyStream that covers the already available 3 global services Amazon/Netflix/Disney and a "Pro" version that includes all streaming providers beyond A/N/D.
Pro will cost 50 EUR on top (no matter if 1y or lifetime), upgrade will be 60 EUR (for sure with a nice discount in introductory phase).

Feel free to blame us for being greedy, feedback welcome.

Sign me up, just let me know when and how!

According to your username, you are german? In this case, it is "it seems to be pretty clear" = "es scheint ziemlich sicher/eindeutig zu sein".

Back