• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for new Alpha Testers [Do NOT apply without reading the requirements]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to become alpha tester...

- I have a BD/HD-DVD burner (LG BE06LU10 extern)
- I have a Blu-ray player (Panasonic BD30)
- I have about 150 BD/HD-DVD media and blank BD-R / BD-RE
- I am familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line
- I am able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- I know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

Region: Germany (Europe)

edit: ah i see, no europe anymore ;)

Last edited:
i would like to help, i have lg ggwh20L and 10 blu-ray (uk version)

I'd like to become alpha tester...

- I have a BD/HD-DVD burner (LG GGW-H20L)
- I have a Blu-ray player (Sony PS3)
- I have about 25 BD media and blank BD-R / BD-RE

Region Italy (Europe)

Thanks

They really need to put the extra requirements on the first post as no one is bothering to read that you have to have been here for 6 months, have at least 50 posts, that only certain world regions are still open and that you have to put in a few more details now other than 'I'll be a tester'

perhaps it would simply be better to close the thread down now ?

perhaps it would simply be better to close the thread down now ?

Believe me, if Slysoft had all the testers needed then this thread would have been closed a long time ago.

Slysoft is not looking for:

1. Beta Testers. This is about Alpha Testers for this specific project. This is about now. This isn't about a future beta project.
  2. People who just got a BD drive and want to play around.
  3. People who literally just signed up with 1 post and that's the post in this thread to become an Alpha Tester.
  4. People that have no idea what they are doing.
  5. People who are bored.
  6. People who cannot follow directions and do exactly as instructed. Based upon this one specific criteria this disqualifies 99% of people in this thread because I've posted the Alpha Tester requirements way way too many times to still have people posting the way they are.

I could add a lot of other items onto that list but I could keep going for hours.

Last edited:
Requirements for becoming an Alpha Tester:

As you might already know SlySoft is currently developing a new Clone Application for High-Definition Media.

And we are now looking for Alpha Testers. If you qualify you can apply as a new alpha tester. Qualifications are:

- you have a BD/HD-DVD drive
- you have at least 1 BD/HD-DVD media
- you are familiar with a CUI application (yes it's currently a command line program)
- you are able to send generated log-, dump-, and info-files
- you know the difference between Alpha, Beta and Final version

Don't expect anything. Don't demand anything. Don't suggest anything.

If you qualify and are still interested then post your name here.

and

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have more than 50 posts. Exceptions are possible but you have to convince me.

and

There are still some seats available for Non-US users. That is UK, Western Europe, Europe, Australia and Asia, Japan. And the rest of the world. If you could state your media region again.

and

There has been an addition to the requirements. The requirement really isn't new but simply wasn't explicitly stated. Quite frankly, it's a given.

Anyone who wants to be a tester or becomes a tester must actively participate in the process. This isn't a game. This isn't for fun.

If a person is made a tester and then isn't around or doesn't take part then they will lose their status. It's very simple.

and lastly and most importantly:

No more seats available for US (Canada), Western Europe (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, ...), UK and Australia.

If this is where you are located or you aren't going to post where you are located then don't apply.

No, I'm still looking for people from Asia (JP, CN, TH, RU) and Europe (NO, SE, FI, HU, GR).

If you are from the above regions and meet the requirements then post.

If you are selected:

And if you are: You are not allowed to tell others that you have been approved. Otherwise we revoke your status.

The problem is that people are just reading the first post of the thread which doesn't have all the other requirements then jumping to the end and saying 'me please'

Well I think they only read the title. Or most of the words in it.

I completely read it, before I posted. For sure.

For me, I think I'll apply for the Beta Testers. It's probably more enjoying.

Cheers,
BurnerHEAD

I completely read it, before I posted. For sure.

For me, I think I'll apply for the Beta Testers. It's probably more enjoying.

Cheers,
BurnerHEAD

You didn't state your region. And "Region B" is not an answer.

LOL, but what part of Europe, my part of Europe is closed for application but other parts aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back