"Your license has been deactivated (Reason: Wrong product.)

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by teege, Jan 5, 2023.

1. teege

teege Well-Known Member

So this all started 12/18/22 when I posted here regarding this issue that appeared to be plaguing many people...

So I followed the thread until admin gave directions on how to fix everything. I moved my key to my desktop and reactivated AnyStream, and I still got this. So I further followed directions and uninstalled AnyStream from my computer and started fresh. Now I'm still getting this...

Lalfix7b_o.png

Any help would be appreciated...

Edit: Would make a log file, but application closes automatically when I hit "OK" in the prompt shown above.

2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

When this is the same thing as last time, then you again have to wait for the devs to fix the server.

marlowe likes this.
  3. Blazkowicz

Blazkowicz Well-Known Member

You did not upgrade to AnyStream Plus by chance and trying to install normal AnyStream license?

4. teege

teege Well-Known Member

Well last time it was "Unknown licesne error."
    No I didn't, I bought a lifetime license when AS came out, before AS+ even existed. I appreciate the response.

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Moved to the license sub forum

DeepSpace likes this.
  6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Are you using the trial license instead of the regular license?

marlowe likes this.
  7. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@teege
    I've sent you a pm with your license, please check if it helps.

8. teege

teege Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't expect that to work since it was titled identically to the license I had already, but it did! Thanks a lot!

DeepSpace and whatever_gong82 like this.
  9. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

If Ivan gave me what he considered the winning lottery numbers I am running out to go buy a ticket :p

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.