• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Your license has been deactivated (Reason: Wrong product.)

teege

So this all started 12/18/22 when I posted here regarding this issue that appeared to be plaguing many people...

So I followed the thread until admin gave directions on how to fix everything. I moved my key to my desktop and reactivated AnyStream, and I still got this. So I further followed directions and uninstalled AnyStream from my computer and started fresh. Now I'm still getting this...

Lalfix7b_o.png

Any help would be appreciated...

Edit: Would make a log file, but application closes automatically when I hit "OK" in the prompt shown above.

When this is the same thing as last time, then you again have to wait for the devs to fix the server.

You did not upgrade to AnyStream Plus by chance and trying to install normal AnyStream license?

Well last time it was "Unknown licesne error."
You did not upgrade to AnyStream Plus by chance and trying to install normal AnyStream license?

No I didn't, I bought a lifetime license when AS came out, before AS+ even existed. I appreciate the response.

Are you using the trial license instead of the regular license?

Back