• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where does default log go?

Its most probably a setting in the software player you are using, try changing the audio setting in the software.

There is a box for the audio language; make sure you do not have English (descriptive) selected.
I don't know what version of AnyStream you are using, but I don't have that option in the box for audio language. I'm using the latest version and have checked numerous times.

What software player are you using, or in what manner do you watch the video?

I have 8 different windows 10 players and this option is not available in any of them. I can't set the download not to record the descriptive audio. I also downloaded the file to my 65-inch Samsung TV and could not turn it off there either.

I have 8 different windows 10 players and this option is not available in any of them. I can't set the download not to record the descriptive audio. I also downloaded the file to my 65-inch Samsung TV and could not turn it off there either.
No one else has this issue besides you, so I suggest you dig a bit deeper. There has to be a setting you missed.

I don't know what version of AnyStream you are using, but I don't have that option in the box for audio language. I'm using the latest version and have checked numerous times.
I am using the latest version of AS. I am also using the Paramount + tab not through Amazon. I have 2 options for audio in the dropdown box settings.

Attachments

• Strange New Worlds.jpg
    Strange New Worlds.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 8
  • Strange New Worlds 1.jpg
    Strange New Worlds 1.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 7
You could very well be correct, I have no idea what the member is doing so I just added a point. It is a setting in VLC to turn off that feature or turn it on. That was my point. He said he has 8 Windows players.

You could very well be correct, I have no idea what the member is doing so I just added a point. It is a setting in VLC to turn off that feature or turn it on. That was my point. He said he has 8 Windows players.
That is true, but it is only possible to choose when you have multiple audio streams. For example, a DVD or BD can have both german and english audio, so you can choose. But in AS you always download only one audio track, it was always the case. So, as a result there is nothing for the player to choose from.
Only for subs, because you can check and download as many subs as you want.

That is true, but it is only possible to choose when you have multiple audio streams. For example, a DVD or BD can have both german and english audio, so you can choose. But in AS you always download only one audio track, it was always the case. So, as a result there is nothing for the player to choose from.
Only for subs, because you can check and download as many subs as you want.
So I was saying if he did download it that way he could disable it in VLC.:oops:

You just update AnyStream again and now it's not working again. I tried to download the episodes of Star Trek Strange New Worlds and the resulting downloads are unwatchable. Every download has an idiot overlay voice describing everything that is happening on screen. Give me a break. This distracts from the episode and is annoying as hell and there is no way to turn this voice overlay off. It's as bad as subtitles, but at least these can be turned off. How do I not download this overlay or a least turn them off?
If it is a bug you need to download it again and right after it finishes downloading create a log file and upload it to the forum. They need the information to fix it if it is a problem.

Back