• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When next beta or update come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not, both james and Pete said that a new update should be coming soon.

with the anystream at the con clone blu ray is abandoned :(:banghead:
Different software, created by two entirely different companies. CloneBD (and CloneDVD2) are Elaborate Bytes programs.

Sure, the lack of active support for CloneBD from Elaborate Bytes has been more than discouraging, but at the very least the RedFox devs have stated a new release is coming.

Do we trust the RedFox people when they say something it happens? I know I do. James and Pete have stated a new version is coming. "Their word is their bond" is not just an empty phrase with ANY of the RedFox folks.

I have several issues with CloneBD that aren't constantly griped about. One issue being video and audio going out of sync when squashing a BD larger than 25GB to fit onto a 25GB blank. It doesn't happen with every conversion, and never with the "main movie." When it happens it is always bonus/special feature content. Content I might not bother checking until well after I've burnt the converted BD to a blank.

I prefer to buy 25GB blanks, 50GB blanks are still kinda pricey IMO.

</off-topic rant>

As much as I'd like to see a CloneBD update now (actually several updates should have already been released IMO), we will have to wait until one actually is released. The wait sure isn't fun, but not much we end-users can do.

Different software, created by two entirely different companies. CloneBD (and CloneDVD2) are Elaborate Bytes programs.

Sure, the lack of active support for CloneBD from Elaborate Bytes has been more than discouraging, but at the very least the RedFox devs have stated a new release is coming.

Do we trust the RedFox people when they say something it happens? I know I do. James and Pete have stated a new version is coming. "Their word is their bond" is not just an empty phrase with ANY of the RedFox folks.

I have several issues with CloneBD that aren't constantly griped about. One issue being video and audio going out of sync when squashing a BD larger than 25GB to fit onto a 25GB blank. It doesn't happen with every conversion, and never with the "main movie." When it happens it is always bonus/special feature content. Content I might not bother checking until well after I've burnt the converted BD to a blank.

I prefer to buy 25GB blanks, 50GB blanks are still kinda pricey IMO.

</off-topic rant>

As much as I'd like to see a CloneBD update now (actually several updates should have already been released IMO), we will have to wait until one actually is released. The wait sure isn't fun, but not much we end-users can do.
Well said, Furry Guy. :sneaky:

Good evening,

For my part, I have not forgotten the difficult times we had with Slysoft, but good people have taken over the business.
I trust them and that's why we are all here and it's clear that if James tells us soon we can trust him.

My message was not made to annoy you, it's that users were starting to ask themselves too many questions following clonebd.

:coolman:

To be clear, clonebd is an elby product not redfox.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I remember alpha testing the precursor (Bumblebee) for Slysoft - I see the CloneBD beta was released yesterday. Didn't have to wait for February (old joke for Slyce player releases) ;)
EDIT: the beta was from last year, sorry for putting people's hopes up - I only just saw it :rockingchair::oops:

Last edited:
Actually it will work with AMD (mostly) you just have to set it in a certain way. See attached.
LoL, thanks DQ. Been using CloneBD (with AMD graphics) since it came out and never noticed it was set to no acceleration for encoding!!. Going to try setting that as soon as I install the beta!!

EDIT: Wow!! @DQ that simple change to enable hardware acceleration (highest quality) using an older RX 560 went from 40fps to 120fps - amazing!! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
I remember alpha testing the precursor (Bumblebee) for Slysoft - I see the CloneBD beta was released yesterday. Didn't have to wait for February (old joke for Slyce player releases) ;)
Lol! I completely missed that it was released!! Been a busy week.

Edit: I didn't miss anything it seems. It's not been released yet unfortunately.

Well, damn! I got all excited over a new beta release, and PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

(waiting, keep on waiting....)

Yeah they meant that is been exactly one year yesterday since the last beta.

a year who <edited by samurihl> us

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeopardy Category: Computer Software

"I'll take 'Computer Software' for $1,000, Alex"

A: "Most Anticipated Update in 2021"

Q: "What is 'CloneBD?'"

Jeopardy Category: Computer Software

"I'll take 'Computer Software' for $1,000, Alex"

A: "Most Anticipated Update in 2021"

Q: "What is 'CloneBD?'"

AS has priority. Don't expect anything until AS is fixed for now.

Um...why? CloneBD and AS have absolutely nothing to do with each other whatsoever.

Thought that CloneBD was an Elby product, and Pete is part of the Redfox project.
So how do CloneBD and AS share resources?

It is, but Pete works on it too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thought that CloneBD was an Elby product, and Pete is part of the Redfox project.
So how do CloneBD and AS share resources?
They don't. elby has some Covid incidences. Bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back