• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When next beta or update come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely not dead. It works great. Sure it could have a few features added that I and others would like. I'm content to wait for it.

I don't see how that prevents Elby from providing updates from their web site particularly when RedFox key personnel are tied up helping out with Any Stream matters

I think there are no more developers here is the bug !

If that's your belief, what do you hope to gain by posting it every time someone posts anything about CloneBD? Is your thought process "if I keep posting this, that'll shame them"? Or is it simply to make yourself feel better? Either way, continually beating on the drum of "there's no development going on" when you have absolutely no insight into Elby or what they are or are not doing isn't going to have any impact at all. Except to make you look like a constant complainer. We already know your opinion. It doesn't have to be restated ad infinitum. Stating your opinion once, makes a statement. Beyond that.....your credibility on the subject is zero.

but i paid lifetime license for this software

but i paid lifetime license for this software
Remember what a "lifetime license" meant for Slysoft? The lifetime of the company.

I sure would like to see more active support for CloneDB, but that is up to the developers. Elby products don't need constant revisions as RedFox products require. Due to the nature of what RedFox does in dealing with DRM, etc.

I can still use CloneDB, it still does what I paid my money to do.

Sure, there are a couple of issues that could be improved/fixed. Having audio NOT go out of sync for non-main movie titles when compressing a D/L BD to fit on a 25GB blank would be nice.

I don't stay on this topic but yes clone bd is dead and I'm done

Proof or shut up, it ain't dead till the dev's (not a normal user like you, me or anyone else) says it is. Put your money where your mouth is....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Heh, yet here you are again, declaiming you know something more than the Elby developers.

If you truly believed CloneBD was dead then you'd likely not be constantly spouting your utterances of DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!

I know I wouldn't be wasting my time if I believed it. I'd be elsewhere instead.

CloneBD, the app, isn't dead. I can still use it.

Whether the active maintenance/updating is no more is another and different discussion. So far Elby hasn't officially closed down that we know of.

[ETA]:

Well, I'm pretty much done beating a dead horse over this "CBD is DEAD!/It's just resting!" non-controversy. When new info comes our way as to any updates or dispatches from the Elby developers officially confirm the status of CBD any more chatter about it is an exercise in futility.

Last edited:
For you? Lets hope, so we don't have to read your baseless dead claim posts again?
C'mon he is just frustrated like many of the CBD users. I'm also waiting but the focus these days is on AS. Second priority.

I'm also waiting, but unless stated by the developers that there will be no more updates, none of us have the knowledge or authority to call CloneBD 'dead'. End of story. Such a statement has been made to a degree for example about CloneDVD2, not that it was sdeas but considered finished and would not see more updates unless major OS updates broke things.

In fact it's been said in regards to CloneBD that there was an update on the works, i win agree that it's long overdue for one. But as i said, nice of us have the authority to call it dead, I'll keep waiting patiently and with great expectations. Just like i did for 1080p people video again with Anystream. It took a while, but they did deliver!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back