• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When next beta or update come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it this way, James, now no one else has to bother them until they're done. :)

You can't please all of the people...
Besides, developers just sit around all day drinking margaritas :LOL::ROFLMAO:
No - they drink "Bit"burger Pils. Yours and mine are bad jokes..... It's been worked on....

In the immortal words of Bones McCoy "It's dead Jim". Looks like abandonware applies.

CloneBD is dead !

No it isn't. Where's your proof, oh wait you don't have any. Especially since both Pete and James now said not too long ago that an update is around the corner.

No it isn't. Where's your proof, oh wait you don't have any. Especially since both Pete and James now said not too long ago that an update is around the corner.
2020 I posted an email sent to the bd clone siteit tells me that an update is coming but I don't believe it you can read this mail it is posted attached above in this topic you are Belgian je pense may be you read French!

Just because someone is Belgian doesn't mean they speak/read french. But yes I do, to a degree but I'll nowhere near fluent in it.

Doesn't change the fact that the update is coming and it's not dead.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I appreciate the disappointment over the failure of Elby to produce updates but I believe Elby are capable of releasing there updates from their own website and I don't see why we have to put up with rantings about CloneBD on this website who knows maybe they are preparing a user manual.

I appreciate the disappointment over the failure of Elby to produce updates but I believe Elby are capable of releasing there updates from their own website and I don't see why we have to put up with rantings about CloneBD on this website who knows maybe they are preparing a user manual.

Because the actual setup files are hosted from the redfox servers (too) and redfox houses the CloneBD user support forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back