VUDU Support

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by donaf, Sep 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

It would be great to see VUDU added to the list of supported platforms with AnyStream. VUDU has been a popular platform for streaming video online for a long, long time.

Octavean likes this.
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

added to the list

3. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

A note on this one. If you have a movies anywhere account, link your vudu and Amazon prime accounts to it. Then a large quantity of your vudu content will be available to download through prime. We still need native vudu support as some studios don't support movies anywhere and tv shows aren't available on it, but this might help some people until then.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

I know I've linked my accounts using Movies Anywhere, which has helped share content across other streaming providers, but I've found that some of that content does not always get shared or linked to other streaming providers depending on how it was purchased or acquired. For instance, I purchased a movie on VUDU, but it is not linked or shared with Amazon, even though I have those two providers linked into my Movies Anywhere. It's kind of a "hit-and-miss" arrangement IMO.

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

It's not hit and miss. It's exactly what I described. Some studios don't support movies anywhere. Paramount being one of the biggest. Any content from a studio that doesn't support movies anywhere will not be shared.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I missed that point you made. Thanks for reemphasizing your point. That explains why there are those "gaps" in shared content. My cited situation likely fits the category you mentioned.

whatever_gong82 and SamuriHL like this.
  7. I'd love to see this as well as FandangoNow

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Then you need to post them in the sticky thread. Seperate suggestion threads have become obsolete and unmonitored

9. Already did :)