• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request VUDU Support

A note on this one. If you have a movies anywhere account, link your vudu and Amazon prime accounts to it. Then a large quantity of your vudu content will be available to download through prime. We still need native vudu support as some studios don't support movies anywhere and tv shows aren't available on it, but this might help some people until then.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I know I've linked my accounts using Movies Anywhere, which has helped share content across other streaming providers, but I've found that some of that content does not always get shared or linked to other streaming providers depending on how it was purchased or acquired. For instance, I purchased a movie on VUDU, but it is not linked or shared with Amazon, even though I have those two providers linked into my Movies Anywhere. It's kind of a "hit-and-miss" arrangement IMO.

It's not hit and miss. It's exactly what I described. Some studios don't support movies anywhere. Paramount being one of the biggest. Any content from a studio that doesn't support movies anywhere will not be shared.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I missed that point you made. Thanks for reemphasizing your point. That explains why there are those "gaps" in shared content. My cited situation likely fits the category you mentioned.

Then you need to post them in the sticky thread. Seperate suggestion threads have become obsolete and unmonitored

It would be great to see VUDU added to the list of supported platforms with AnyStream. VUDU has been a popular platform for streaming video online for a long, long time.

Is it movie/show dependent? I *swear* when I was poking around on Vudu, the option to download was already built in.

I don’t have a VUDU paid account.

The reason I would like to see AnyStream VUDU support is for their “Movies on Us” feature which is totally free for those with the free VUDU account.

I would like an option to download my paid-for Vudu movies/shows in a format that is readily usable. Right now, they save to the C:\ drive so if Windows needs to be reinstalled, I would lose all of those downloaded files, plus I cannot back any of them up. I worry that Fandango will go out of business and my thousands of dollars invested in digital content will be gone without recourse.

I would like an option to download my paid-for Vudu movies/shows in a format that is readily usable. Right now, they save to the C:\ drive so if Windows needs to be reinstalled, I would lose all of those downloaded files, plus I cannot back any of them up. I worry that Fandango will go out of business and my thousands of dollars invested in digital content will be gone without recourse.
I mean...if you want reliability like that, you're in the wrong hobby. You need to be collecting physical discs. Digital is not forever.

Move them off your C:\ and onto an external drive. They will be there forever.

Move them off your C:\ and onto an external drive. They will be there forever.

I don't believe you're able to download your Vudu movies any longer and, even when you could, they had to be played back by the app. There was no crack. So even if they're on your drive forever, you couldn't watch them even if you wanted to.

I never used VUDU so I am not familiar with it. But if the downloads were in .mp4. They without a doubt could be moved to an external drive. The poster said he didn't want to lose his already downloaded files.

I never used VUDU so I am not familiar with it. But if the downloads were in .mp4. They without a doubt could be moved to an external drive. The poster said he didn't want to lose his already downloaded files.

What good is a file if you can't read or play it?

What good is a file if you can't read or play it?
I said if the file was in the .mp4 format or .mkv format it could be played anywhere. I have no idea how Vudu works nor do I care. I was just relaying information to the user who asked for help. He didn't provide much information.

I said if the file was in the .mp4 format or .mkv format it could be played anywhere. I have no idea how Vudu works nor do I care. I was just relaying information to the user who asked for help. He didn't provide much information.

And I'm providing it to you. You can choose to either use it or, as you have been lately, NOT.

IT IS ENCODED WITH DRM AND IS UNPLAYABLE WITHOUT THE PROGRAM. Jesus...

Back