• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Unlabelled audio track on Amz

DeepSpace

This thread is about the new show "Joko Winterscheidt Presents - The World's Most Dangerous Show". It has a new kind of audio track that hasn't been used before (or I've never seen it until this show's release).
As you can see in the screenshot, it is labelled as "Undefined". Amz calls it Multiple languages, as you can see on the already correctly labelled subtitle track.
This new track is basically the original speech mixed with synched speech. For example, look at 7:20 in EP1. It is a german epsiode, so the voice over itself is german. But at 7:20, Joko is talking english with someone. In the german track, it got synchronised with german. But in the multiple languages track, it keeps the original english. And the multuiple subs are english there as well.
2023-08-10 - 00-19-20 - AnyStream (Download_konfigurieren).png 2023-08-10 - 00-33-43 - firefox (Amazon.de_Joko_Winterscheidt_Presents_-_The_World's_Most_Dang...png

That's basically all. Only one odd thing for EP6, AS shows German and German (Germany), but the web player only shows the three usual German, German descriptive and multiple tracks. I haven't made a test yet what the two tracks are. I might do that tomorrow.
2023-08-10 - 00-20-13 - AnyStream (Download_konfigurieren).png

Even more odd, when I just went back to check again, EP6 only showed German and the undefined. EP5 as well. Then I went back to EP6 and it had the German (Germany) again, but no descriptive track anymore. Same applies for the other episodes. The descriptive track is gone. And now I only have German, with no (Germany).
2023-08-10 - 00-35-17 - AnyStream (Download_konfigurieren).png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.0 Joko Winterscheidt Worlds Show labels 2.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 0
Back