• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Unable to download on Disney+ with AnyStream1.6.1.0

senyai

I just updated to the newest version of the application software and I am now unable to download anything from Disney plus. Instead, I get pic related. However, when I sign out, turn on vpn and sign back in, the download function works. Here's my log file. By the way, Japanese subtitles aren't downloaded completely for some reason. Please help.

Attachments

• aslf.png
    aslf.png
    31 KB · Views: 14
  • AnyStream_1.6.1.0.astlog
    187.3 KB · Views: 3
You need a no ad subscription for Disney. They are also cracking down against password sharing, and VPN usage. I am not in the office right now, so if none of the above pertains to you come back in the morning and I’ll go through your log file. Good night.

You need a no ad subscription for Disney. They are also cracking down against password sharing, and VPN usage. I am not in the office right now, so if none of the above pertains to you come back in the morning and I’ll go through your log file. Good night.
I have an ad subscription for D+, yet I am able to download on AS when I connect to vpn. Why is that? if you don't mind me asking. Also, one thing I forgot to add: when I opened AS for the first time after installing the newest version, I was greeted with the CW provider while also being signed in into it, being able to view all of its contents even tough I never made a subscription with that provider. Any idea why this is happening? Oh, and the subtitles download successfully when I select the SRT format option. Otherwise, they won't download completely when in embedded.

I was greeted with the CW provider while also being signed in into it, being able to view all of its contents even tough I never made a subscription with that provider
You don't need a sub for CW, but it is region locked to the US. I was only able to see stuff when using a VPN, and not everything is downloadable (right now).

Also has been described at release:
Note: A neat little provider was added: CWTV.
It requires no subscription, no payment, offers free-with-ads video.
The content is limited and is only available in the US.
Shortcomings: a few older shows/titles have a format, that AnyStream doesn't support (M3U/DVB-TS)
Enjoy!

Also has been described at release:
Noted. Thank you.

You need an ad subscription it’s region related. I know this for a fact.

Could you elaborate some? You first said I needed a no ad subscription.
My mistake, you need a no ad subscription. I left out the no in my previous post, was too early in the morning for me I guess—my mistake.

Back