• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Single Episode in low specs on Prime (Britbox)

LeLBC

Hi, I want to get Year of the Rabbit on the BritBox Channel on Prime. Out of the 6 episodes, only one doesn't show up in HD in the options. Only 960x480. Is there a reason? Could I get it in HD like the other episodes?

Thanks

Go in to the settings, go to the provider tab, and change the codec to HEVC. Let me know if that helps. as for the resolution, we can only download what AMAZON has.

Hi, Tanks for your quick reply. I tried and it did not change. I even logged off the service and closed the software, but the fourth episode is still not offered in HD. I know that you can only download what Amazon has, but the other episodes are in HD. So this is weird.

Hi, Tanks for your quick reply. I tried and it did not change. I even logged off the service and closed the software, but the fourth episode is still not offered in HD. I know that you can only download what Amazon has, but the other episodes are in HD. So this is weird.
I have already looked at the manifest. It is what is. we can only download what AMAZON has in the AWS.

Back