• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Prime not Detecting Downloads

Matt West

Good Evening,

I have run into a small issue with AP. When trying to download some shows that I have access through my BritBox subscription, they are not being detected. In this case, One Foot in the Grave doesnt show any available, while other shows do. In one season, it only shows one as being downloadable. I've attached screen shots for reference.

MattShot2.jpgShot.jpg

Redfox1 is going to need a logfile from you.

I should know better than to forget that :oops:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 2
It picks up season 4 on, but 1, 2, and 3 are blank. I'm running the latest version too so I have no idea/answer.

I've also tried it on my PC and MAC, with similar results.
Have you ensured that you are able to watch it normally in a browser or on your smart tv for instance?

Have you ensured that you are able to watch it normally in a browser or on your smart tv for instance?
Yup. Regular OS browser, Apple TV interface, and even Roku all stream just fine.

Oh yeah that is Prime. That means it is using the built-in browser. Try clearing the cache. Delete or rename this folder while AS is closed and then reopen it so it regens it.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Oh yeah that is Prime. That means it is using the built-in browser. Try clearing the cache. Delete or rename this folder while AS is closed and then reopen it so it regens it.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache
Would that affect both my MAC and PC? They're both doing the exact same thing.

I'll give it a shot. Do you have the directory listing for the MACOS version so I can try that?

Cheers!

Matt

That's a good point. It would have to have occurred on both platforms. I do not use Mac so I cannot tell you where it's hiding.

Since it's a harmless and easy try I would give it a shot on your windows box just to see. In the meantime I am sure Redfox1 will be around to help you out in the event that fails.

That's a good point. It would have to have occurred on both platforms. I do not use Mac so I cannot tell you where it's hiding.

Since it's a harmless and easy try I would give it a shot on your windows box just to see. In the meantime I am sure Redfox1 will be around to help you out in the event that fails.
Will do. I truly appreciate the help that the RedFox folks provide each other. I've been a member since the mid 00's and it's nice to see it continue to this day.

Matt

OK. Go to settings./provider/ change your codec to HEVC. Restart AS. Fire up AMAZON and your BritBox will be fine Not all titles are available in all codecs. Let me know how you make out.

OK. Go to settings./provider/ change your codec to HEVC. Restart AS. Fire up AMAZON and your BritBox will be fine Not all titles are available in all codecs. Let me know how you make out.
Thanks RedFox1! That worked.

The resolution is capped at 640x480 (not AS' fault I know). I'm surprised that just one episode (2/1) is available at a better resolution (until season 4), but again, that's APs bad.

Appreciate the help from everyone in the RedFox family.

Matt

Back