• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ripped Silver Surfer Blu-ray

There's an english demo out already? Or is that the full version? I'm not willing to buy it until I can try it out. Getting burned by the PowerDVD Ultra experience rather sucked.

I don't think there is an english demo out yet.

F

Fantastic 4 ROSS region B wont rip to hard drive as it has both BD+ and MKB V.4:(

He would have to post an AnyDVD log to find out why he's having issues.

i posted the log files when i try to use the ripper it says my drive not ready ive just backed up my copy of die hard 4 RB it has only BD+ and that works fine:confused::confused:

Freaky. Hopefully Slysoft will be able to take a look at the logs and figure out what's going on.

yea i thought it may be just a region thing but now im not so sure unless powerdvd was stopping it plus strange how die hard 4 has only got BD+ and it was released after ROSS
:confused:

Die hard has both, it just means that AnydvdHD can decrypt the AACS key for that title

tried fantastic 4 again but wont rip to my HDD like others have managed to do:confused:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_FANTASTIC4_2.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
not sure why, I have the region 1 copy and it rips perfectly for me

I also try to rip it, but it doesn't work. How do you do this? Do you use ANYDVD ripper? everytime I try it says drive is not ready.....Please help

Exactly. :) I still need to get the first one on Blu-ray. She has a lot less clothes in that one. :)

LOL! I don't think I've seen the extended version. I have the original DVD release. Blu-ray, however, is so much better on action movies. So, I'll probably pick it up at some point.

Me neither....thinking of to wait for the extended to be released on blu-ray instead.

Last edited:
Back