• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBOMax - Subtitles missing "Missing fields in subtitle"

Here's mine as well.

:)
Sorry about that WG, did you check to see if they are in there when you play it over a browser. Have you tried, VLC, I am just grasping at straws, you are a smart guy and I know you most probably have tried everything? Thanks for the log file.

Sorry about that WG, did you check to see if they are in there when you play it over a browser. Have you tried, VLC, I am just grasping at straws, you are a smart guy and I know you most probably have tried everything? Thanks for the log file.

Subtitles work fine everywhere on the HBO Max website. AnyStream no longer is recognizing subtitles in these titles. H3rdell discovered what is causing this problem (see above). Hopefully, the devs are looking into this and are trying to come up with a solution. The latest update does not acknowledge or resolve this issue. Hopefully, they have visibility on this issue.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.0.2.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Subtitles work fine everywhere on the HBO Max website. AnyStream no longer is recognizing subtitles in these titles. H3rdell discovered what is causing this problem (see above). Hopefully, the devs are looking into this and are trying to come up with a solution. The latest update does not acknowledge or resolve this issue. Hopefully, they have visibility on this issue.
Thank you so much for the info and the log file. I am sure the devs will look into this issue. Thanks again

Thanks for the kind remarks.

:thankyou:

However, I originally tried some of the newer HM downloads on PowerDVD 21 Ultra, PowerDVD 19 Ultra, MPC-BE, VSO Media Player, and VLC. The result: the subtitles aren't there.

For example, I downloaded The Pink Panther (1964) and the subtitles weren't available when I downloaded it yesterday, and I played the file on all the aforementioned media players, with the same exact result.

I'll try to play it over the Edge browser, and give you the results in 5-10 minutes.

Update:

While using the Edge browser, the captions for The Pink Panther do show up.

So, the RedFox team needs to see what's going on with the subtitles not showing up in AS.

Try using the Chrome browser.

I just now loaded up The Pink Panther using the Google Chrome browser. Subtitles work great. Tried loading it with current version of Any Stream and "Subtitles are not available". HBO Max subtitles are down for all AnyStream users until the devs figure out how to fix this problem.

I just now loaded up The Pink Panther using the Google Chrome browser. Subtitles work great. Tried loading it with current version of Any Stream and "Subtitles are not available". HBO Max subtitles are down for all AnyStream users until the devs figure out how to fix this problem.
yes, I was just grasping at straws, thanks for the above log files. They will fix it.

Hi RedFox Team, I do not see any subtitle, I check many series and movies and in all of them there is no subtitle. Check some previous downloads that did have subtitle and in the new version no longer appear. This happens in movies and series.
AnyStream 1.2.0.2
HBO MAX LatinAmerican

leave some logs of movies that before used to have subtitles and now not.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.0.2_its_a_sin.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.0.2_never_ending_history.astlog
  • AnyStream_1.2.0.2_raised_by_wolf.astlog
  • example.png
    example.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi RedFox Team, I do not see any subtitle, I check many series and movies and in all of them there is no subtitle. Check some previous downloads that did have subtitle and in the new version no longer appear. This happens in movies and series.
AnyStream 1.2.0.2
HBO MAX LatinAmerican

leave some logs of movies that before used to have subtitles and now not.
Thanks for the log files. The developers will look at the issue.

This is still not fixed with the latest beta, @Ivan are you guys aware of this issue? It effects everyone who downloads from HBO Max due to the subtitle format change

UPDATE:

The subtitles issue with HM (i.e. no subtitles present with any download from HM) is still prevalent with the newest AS Pro.

Attaching the newest log.

Attachments

• hbomax-The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.0.3.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Yeah still not fixed sadly. I'm not hard of hearing but I'm really used to having subtitles as a fallback. Some shows I can't even find subtitles online. For example, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

I know...I was hoping this would be fixed before my HBOM subscription expires. I guess I'll just wait to renew until this issue is fixed.
I feel for you there. My subscription to HM expired yesterday, so I won't renew for awhile.

"1.2.1.0 2021-09-09
- Fix: support some more subtitle formats on HBO (segmented subtitles not yet supported)"

Interesting changelog for the current version.

On version 1.2.1.0 has anyone been able to find TV shows / Movies on HBO Max that now have subtitles available? I have checked a ton of TV shows and movies that I'm interested in downloading, but none of them have subtitles available on 1.2.1.0. I'm guessing all the one's I'm looking at are "segmented subtitles" whatever that means. Has anyone found subtitles available now? Which TV shows/movies worked for you?

"1.2.1.0 2021-09-09
- Fix: support some more subtitle formats on HBO (segmented subtitles not yet supported)"

Interesting changelog for the current version.

On version 1.2.1.0 has anyone been able to find TV shows / Movies on HBO Max that now have subtitles available? I have checked a ton of TV shows and movies that I'm interested in downloading, but none of them have subtitles available on 1.2.1.0. I'm guessing all the one's I'm looking at are "segmented subtitles" whatever that means. Has anyone found subtitles available now? Which TV shows/movies worked for you?

I looked under Just Added and 'News of the World' and 'Oblivion' both show English and Spanish subtitles. It's a start. ;-)

Back