• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBO Max Unable to Download

IainW

I am logged in to the service and I'm not able to download a specific show. I've tried it with multiple shows or movies and i get "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details" but some work.

Im able to get to westworld just fine but snowpiercer for what ever reason gives me this and im able to watch Snowpiercer just find in the browser.

Here's a picture of what the log says and Ive uploaded the log file for you hope its what you need.

upload_2022-6-30_16-35-16.png

Let me know if you need any more info. First post so far

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.6.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
No the information you have provided is plenty, thank you. Is this the only movie you have encountered this with? Because I have downloaded this just fine but it was with a prior version, so let me do some testing and I will give it to the developers if I cannot find a reason for the error. Thanks again.;)

The weather changed.jpg I have tested Snowpiecer and it works just fine, from looking at your logfile it seems you may be in the waiting period to get to 36 minutes between downloads, can you take a screenshot of the program and tell me if you get an error, " The WeatherChanged " is the episode I am assuming. As you can see in my screenshot it downloads just fine. You only get 280 downloads per week and after the first 100 you need to wait 36 minutes between each download.

If another member sees this and has an extra token, would you also try it. Thanks. Snowpiercer Season 1 Episode 1

If another member sees this and has an extra token, would you also try it. Thanks. Snowpiercer Season 1 Episode 1
works fine downloading here however I am on 1.3.8.2 so keep that in mind.

Works fine for me too...in both avc and hevc encodings...I am on 1.3.8.6

works fine downloading here however I am on 1.3.8.2 so keep that in mind.
I am on 1386 and so is the OP, it works fine for me and everyone else. For some odd reason, it may be his plan, it's redirecting to an ad-supported site.

I am on 1386 and so is the OP, it works fine for me and everyone else. For some odd reason, it may be his plan, it's redirecting to an ad-supported site.

I am on the 9.99/mo that one has adds ill move up to the 14.99 and see if that is whats causing the issue.

Update:
So i checked it before i went from 9.99 to 14.99 and it kept giving me that error. I upgraded to 14.99 logged out within AnyStream logged back in and worked just fine. Sorry for the confusion, thanks for everyone's help :)

Last edited:
I am on the 9.99/mo that one has adds ill move up to the 14.99 and see if that is whats causing the issue.

Update:
So i checked it before i went from 9.99 to 14.99 and it kept giving me that error. I upgraded to 14.99 logged out within AnyStream logged back in and worked just fine. Sorry for the confusion, thanks for everyone's help :)
We are very happy you got it sorted. Thanks for letting us know.;)

Back