• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBO max crash

I'd venture that could also be a cache issue...
Browse to that folder and delete anything inside:
C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Redfox\AnyStream
Tha "AppData" is usually hidden, make it visible with Windows Explorers View-Tab
I also think, that folder won't be deleted on Reinstallation of Anystream.
Thats only a guess from my side, I have ho HBO to test myself.

hello again. I cleared the cache as cartman0208 suggested, AS still crashes. Also i'm on an ethernet connection with WIFI disabled.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.1.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
So i'm just trying random shows on HBOmax. "gentleman Jack" will download screen shot included. i am apparently having the same issues as alaskauser?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.1 2.astlog
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
could someone try and actually grab gentleman Jack or we own this city, fails to download for me

For now, please post a log, and then again if you have any more hiccups/crashes.

:)
Thanks here is the log file before and after crash (of course I need to reopen the program). This is on a windows 32 bit machine. Also I have a window 64 bit machine. They both crash in the same manor.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.0 after crash.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.3.4.0 before crash.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
1. You must buy subscriptions to all providers for them to work. ( If you have a sub it must be able to access the content that you want in the subscription
2. Your internet must be active for anything to work, none of this shows in your logfile. Your log file doesn't even have anything that was ever downloaded. This is not an AS issue. Something on your computer ( program or popup blocker ) maybe Pi-Hole, is not allowing AS to access your programs.

1. You must buy subscriptions to all providers for them to work. ( If you have a sub it must be able to access the content that you want in the subscription
2. Your internet must be active for anything to work, none of this shows in your logfile. Your log file doesn't even have anything that was ever downloaded. This is not an AS issue. Something on your computer ( program or popup blocker ) maybe Pi-Hole, is not allowing AS to access your programs.
I made the log files on the 32 bit computer right after I upgraded it to 1.3.4.0 is that why the log file shows no down loads? This PC actually has not successfully downloaded a HBOMAX show but has done a lot of the other 3 subscriptions. I can do a couple if needed. I have subscriptions for AP, HULU, Netflixs and HBOmax. This is a windows server home 2011 with no ad blockers and no antivirus also no Pi-hole. The windows 64 bit has Norton which is why I gave you the 32 bit one instead. I'll give the new versions a try a little later.

I think I'm having a similar issue, trying to download "adventure time season 7 episode 1", I have a wired connection and have been able to download flight attendant and Batman

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.1.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
So you can download Flight Attendant and Batman but not Adventure Time s7 eP 1 CORRECT?

EDIT HBO MAX only has Season 1 of Adventure Time in my region.

correct though I'm trying to download the entire season with hvec/720p DD256k sound it just errors on episode 1. When it does I see an alert modal saying "Stream initialization failed. Cannot proceed with the download" when I click ok S7E1 remains green but there isn't a progress bar

correct though I'm trying to download the entire season with hvec/720p DD256k sound it just errors on episode 1. When it does I see an alert modal saying "Stream initialization failed. Cannot proceed with the download" when I click ok S7E1 remains green but there isn't a progress bar
I was using the wrong Adventure Time , there are two series with that name. You are correct S7 Ep 1 does fail with Stream initialization failed error. We will work on this later.

Last edited:
RedFox1. I have updated my 32 bit machine with 1.3.4.1 and downloaded successfully downloaded Barry S1E1 showing that I have a subscription and a good internet connection via wired connection. See attached screen shot. This seems to show that my PC and its connections work. Then when I try and download The flight attendant S1E1 I get the crash. I have attached another log file. Can you see everything on this log? Does AS handle different shows differently?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.1 after crash.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Barry S1E1 downloading.JPG
    Barry S1E1 downloading.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 2
Some will work because of cached keys. Try it with newly added series, none work on my end. Maybe the same thing happened with hbo max that happened with netflix.

Back