• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBO max crash

JAdkins

Hello, Uploaded new beta version, Downloaded the batman with no issues. Start downloading the flight attendant season 2 and crashed. After selecting download button option window opened with no values? I selected download anyway and crash. Tried a few other movies etc. and same outcome? I included the crash dump file. Thanks again.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.1_Dump_20220423184751.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Hello, Uploaded new beta version, Downloaded the batman with no issues. Start downloading the flight attendant season 2 and crashed. After selecting download button option window opened with no values? I selected download anyway and crash. Tried a few other movies etc. and same outcome? I included the crash dump file. Thanks again.
Let me try those, I cannot read a dump file only logfiles, special developers tools are required to read dump files. Please tell me what providers you used for the movies that crashed. Season 2 on HBO max only has 2 episodes and they both work without issue.

Last edited:
Season 2.png I found " Flight Attendant" on HBO Max and download the whole season with out issue

Flight attendant.png

When you are seeing no values in your download window this means you are having a poor network connection. Please check that out, or maybe uninstall any popup blockers that is new to your system.

Last edited:
Please add a log file to your post.

yeah ... flight attendant worked for me too. No problems with hbo here

yeah ... flight attendant worked for me too. No problems with hbo here
He has network issues, something is blocking the incoming signal or he has a very weak incoming signal. Every time there is a signal break it crashes.

hello again. Thanks for the speedy responses. My HBO Max account is a new account with commercials? I uploaded a screen shot of download configurations. When i click download AS immediately crashes showing me a white box with crash report? I've reset my network. I have AT&T fiber 100up, 100down. No known software running that would interfere? I use windows security. I successfully downloaded The Batman. After crash, i reopen AS, netflix, hulu download perfect. anything in HBO max causes a crash? Thanks again

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    854.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    730.9 KB · Views: 14
Did you try uninstalling AS and then re-install ?

Also maybe try logging out and logging back in to HBO?

i've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, having to sign back in each time. i haven't tried rolling back to previous version?

so... just for giggles i started to down load the batman again. and it let me? i included screen shot. Maybe something with my new, commercials account?

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    787.4 KB · Views: 12
so... just for giggles i started to down load the batman again. and it let me? i included screen shot. Maybe something with my new, commercials account?
No, it's got something to do with your network connection.

If he is on wifi, it sometimes goes out and in if the signal is weak.
Ok, I never had issues with Wifi, (a stupid piece of * called Fritz! Wifi USB Stick/Adapter aside), but AS did not exist at that time and now I have LAN only.
Maybe the OP can tell us if he is using a Wifi network and if the signal is weak?

Have recently added HBOMax to my AS and get the same errors as jadkins is getting. Not consistently for for different movies and shows. Ie like him Batman downloads and many others. However The Flight Attendant also the original Wonder Woman series Godzilla and all the resident evil movies all give you blanks in the drop down and if you accept that the program crashes. I am connected via LAN wired connection so wireless is not the issue. I have tried these a few times always the same result. I can try a different show and it works. Also the ones that can download always can download. BTW all these shows play in a browser for me. I have anystream plus running on a windows machine.

Last edited:
I only get the dump file that the original post had and original post provided that. Wouldn't that be redundant?
No I cant read a dump file, you need developer tools, but I can read a log file, to see if I can see the issue, it's up to you. No one else but 2 people has complained of HBO crashing it has to be a computer issue and I can usually catch them in the log file. It seems odd to me.

Last edited:
No I cant read a dump file, you need developer tools, but I can read a log file, to see if I can see the issue, it's up to you. No one else but 2 people has complained of HBO crashing it has to be a computer issue and I can usually catch them in the log file. It seems odd to me.
How do I get a log file if the program cashes?

Back