• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Dragonball Evolution (Russia) doesn't play with Anydvd enabled

Still doesn't work with 6.6.0.4. Peer, did you look at it at all yet? :)

It's pretty much impossible to address this specific issue without the disc in hands, but following a hunch, you can try replacing MovieObject.bdmv with the one from the attachment here.

Since PDVD can't play from HDD, you'll have to test it with WinDVD (assuming WDVD still plays folders from hard drive, haven't touched WinDVD for ages).
...or create an ISO with ImageBurn. Ah, well, who am I talking to... you know how those things work... :)

Attachments

• MovieObject.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 4
With the new MovieObject.bdmv the disc plays just fine by all the players. Thanks Peer!

P.S.: Why would you need the whole disc though? In addition to creating an image with all files i also created a small one using only files I posted to your FTP site (with your new MovieObject.bdmv, of course). It also now plays fine: shows Fox introduction logo clip and the menu. Which it did not do before. So, everything seems to be perfect now. Thanks again.

P.S. #2: Why it didn't work in the first place? :)

P.S. #3: My WinDVD (WinDVD BD for VAIO) was never able to play from folders. Even DVD ones. I'm not sure whether retail versions did.

Just an update: AnyDVD version 6.6.0.5 now supports the disc "on the fly"!
And it looks like it makes some further changes (improvements, I assume :)) in MovieObject.bdmv, in addition to those implemented in the file posted by Peer earlier. :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.0.5_Info_D_DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM.zip
    127.2 KB · Views: 2
Just an update: AnyDVD version 6.6.0.5 now supports the disc "on the fly"!
And it looks like it makes some further changes (improvements, I assume :)) in MovieObject.bdmv, in addition to those implemented in the file posted by Peer earlier. :)

Wow, I forgot to ask you for a log file (since I don't have that disc myself) and you posted it without me even asking.

That's pretty amazing given the background that I'm constantly begging other people for log files, I really need to finish things and still don't have them. Once it works for them, they go into "it works for me, now leave me alone" mode :)

Back