• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Dragonball Evolution (Russia) doesn't play with Anydvd enabled

AzatH

DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION (Russia) don't play.

1. Disable AnyDVD HD
2. Make ISO with ImgBurn 2.4.4.0 (ISO was created successfully)
3. Enable AnyDVD HD
4. Mount ISO with CloneDrive

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.0)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 12164736 sectors (23759 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Using BDPHash.bin 09-07-23-2
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

5. PowerDVD 9 and TotalMedia Theatre 2.1.6.130 don't reproduce a disk.
Reproduction begins and at once stops, without any messages on the screen.

Please help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.0_Info_H_DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM.zip
    242.4 KB · Views: 10
DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION (Russia) don't play.

1. Disable AnyDVD HD
2. Make ISO with ImgBurn 2.4.4.0 (ISO was created successfully)
3. Enable AnyDVD HD
4. Mount ISO with CloneDrive

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.0)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 12164736 sectors (23759 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Using BDPHash.bin 09-07-23-2
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

Reproduction begins and at once stops, without any messages on the screen.

Please help.

1. do those movies play without AnyDVD running (provided you have HDCP compliant equipment)?

2. do those discs play with AnyDVD running (not from an ISO, but with the original disc inserted and AnyDVD removing protection)?

3. are you using the latest Virtual Clone Drive?

1. do those movies play without AnyDVD running (provided you have HDCP compliant equipment)?

2. do those discs play with AnyDVD running (not from an ISO, but with the original disc inserted and AnyDVD removing protection)?

3. are you using the latest Virtual Clone Drive?

1. Yes. With latest version of PowerDVD 9 and in SONY BDP-S300

2. No

3. Yes

1. Yes. With latest version of PowerDVD 9 and in SONY BDP-S300

2. No

3. Yes

Since TMT can play from folders directly: will it play the main m2ts file from HDD? (This is just to make sure, decryption was ok).

Other than that - there can't be anything wrong with the disc (I'm assuming from your log that you didn't remove the region code or BDLive, so that can't be the problem).
Though you could click on "default" in AnyDVD, so really only BD+ and AACS are removed. I can't think of a reason why that should still fail.
PDVD9 is very buggy, so it's no surprise if it behaves badly - does it all the time for me.
But TMT 2.1.6.130 is known to be rather stable.

Since TMT can play from folders directly: will it play the main m2ts file from HDD? (This is just to make sure, decryption was ok).
Yes, play.

Other than that - there can't be anything wrong with the disc (I'm assuming from your log that you didn't remove the region code or BDLive, so that can't be the problem).
Though you could click on "default" in AnyDVD, so really only BD+ and AACS are removed. I can't think of a reason why that should still fail.
PDVD9 is very buggy, so it's no surprise if it behaves badly - does it all the time for me.
But TMT 2.1.6.130 is known to be rather stable.

Has tried all possible variants, the disk does not play...
I had a same problem with a disk "Stargate: Continium".
Protection was removed, but the disk didn't play.
There have passed some months and from one of new versions AnyDVD HD the disk began to be reproduced normally...

My problem has no decision?

Follow the steps in the order that they are listed in:

1. Delete the .iso. Yes, delete it.

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.22.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.22a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.10.16.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.10.16a

You have Sonic/Roxio's Drive Letter Access packet writing junk on your system, which may cause conflicts with Anydvd and other programs. If you need to drag and drop files to burn (as you would to a floppy disc), then use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable. That Drive Letter Access nonsense needs to be removed.

PxHelp20 (System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys), Version: 3.0.89.0 (2.0.0.0)
Product: PxHelp20
Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
FileVersion: 3.00.89.0

ASAPIW2k (System32\Drivers\ASAPIW2K.sys), Version: 6.0.0.1 (6.0.0.1)
Company: VOB Computersysteme GmbH
Product: asapi
Copyright: (c) 1997-2001 by VOB Computersysteme GmbH
Description: ASAPI
FileVersion: 6, 0, 0, 1
ProductVersion: 6, 0, 0, 1

cdrbsdrv (system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys), Version: 7.5.0.0 (7.5.0.0)
Company: B.H.A Corporation
Product: B's Recorder GOLD7
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2004 B.H.A Corporation
Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
FileVersion: 7. 0. 0. 5
ProductVersion: 7. 5. 0. 0
PrivateBuild: 7. 5. 0. 0

It's also possible this stuff is causing problems. They were installed by Sonic Solutions and B Recorder's Gold

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "cdrbsdrv". Click "Remove selected filter". Select "ASAPIW2k". Click "Remove Selected filter". Select "PxHelp20". Click "Remove Selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind that whatever programs installed those filters in your registry may no longer function properly. In the case of Drive Letter Access, that's a good thing.

3. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

4. Create a new Anydvd .zip log file using the original disc--and upload it.

5. Test again with the original disc with Anydvd running in the background.

6. Create a new .iso

7. I hate to say this, but give TMT 3 (with latest patches) a try.

Last edited:
Follow the steps in the order that they are listed in:

1. Delete the .iso. Yes, delete it.
7. I hate to say this, but give TMT 3 (with latest patches) a try.

There is no effect. Latest version TMT 3 don't play the disk.
At me it is a lot of disks and I have bought your program more 2 years ago.
With one disk I did not have problems and consequently I did not address for the help.
Only with this disk of a problem...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.0_Info_H_DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM.zip
    242.4 KB · Views: 3
There is no effect.

Why would there be? You didn't do anything that I wrote.

You still have the following listed in your registry's filter stack:

PxHelp20 (System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys), Version: 3.0.89.0 (2.0.0.0)
Product: PxHelp20
Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
FileVersion: 3.00.89.0

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.22.0 (1.0.0.1)
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.22a

cdrbsdrv (system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys), Version: 7.5.0.0 (7.5.0.0)
Company: B.H.A Corporation
Product: B's Recorder GOLD7
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2004 B.H.A Corporation
Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
FileVersion: 7. 0. 0. 5
ProductVersion: 7. 5. 0. 0
PrivateBuild: 7. 5. 0. 0

ASAPIW2k (System32\Drivers\ASAPIW2K.sys), Version: 6.0.0.1 (6.0.0.1)
Company: VOB Computersysteme GmbH
Product: asapi
Copyright: (c) 1997-2001 by VOB Computersysteme GmbH
Description: ASAPI
FileVersion: 6, 0, 0, 1
ProductVersion: 6, 0, 0, 1

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.10.16.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.10.16a

And use the original disc to create the new Anydvd .zip log file, after removing what I just quoted from your registry. I already gave you the instructions on how to do this.

At me it is a lot of disks and I have bought your program more 2 years ago.

It is not my program. I do not work for Slysoft.

Last edited:
And use the original disc to create the new Anydvd .zip log file, after removing what I just quoted from your registry. I already gave you the instructions on how to do this.

2jfewz5.jpg

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.0_Info_E_DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM.zip
    168.7 KB · Views: 11
Dragonball Evolution (Russia)

I can confirm the problem with the above "Dragonball: Evolution" disc (bought it today for scientific purposes :)). PowerDVD (7.3.4617a in my case) does not play it when AnyDVD is enabled (I can see "Play" in the small info box in top right corner of the screen, almost immediately followed by "Stop"). Actually, it doesn't play it when AnyDVD is disabled, too. :) The screen (shown by the disc) says that I have to update player software. And Cyberlink site suggests to download version 5105, which I do not want (because of weird audio settings).
But I can still play individual .m2ts files (if AnyDVD is enabled, that is). The main movie file has DTS audio, so WMP doesn't play it on my machine. But MPC Homecinema does. With its default settings, audio and video were out of sync, so I disabled MPC's internal TS filter (so now it uses Haali Media Splitter) and H.264/AVC filter (so it uses Cyberlink's), and now the file plays perfectly. BTW, does anyone know if it is possible to enable Blu-ray subtitles in MPC Homecinema? I read somewhere that it is indeed possible, but I was not successful in this exercise.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.1_Info_D_DRAGONBALLEVOLUTIONEM.zip
    169.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm the problem with the above "Dragonball: Evolution" disc

I doubt it's the same issue at all since AzatH claims his disc plays when Anydvd is disabled, and I'm uncertain that you have the Russian version. Your issue is clearly a software player issue.

Actually, it doesn't play it when AnyDVD is disabled, too.

Azhat claims his does play.

Last edited:

According to your logfile, you don't have Powerdvd 9 installed. :confused:

PowerDVD 9 Version:
PowerDVD 9 not installed

1) Try selecting "disable BD-Live" in Anydvd HD. Then test playback

2) Click "default" in Anydvd. Try selecting Powerdvd "virtual drive detected workaround" in Anydvd. Then test playback.

Last edited:
and you don't have the Russian version.

We do indeed have the same version of the disc (I'm currently in Russia). :)

He can play it with AnyDVD disabled because he has latest PowerDVD 9. When I disable AnyDVD, the disc also "plays", but only shows the screen telling to update player software. With AnyDVD enabled it does not play at all.

EDIT: This is some info about the disc: http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/4523916/ (I bought it in another store though).

Last edited:
We do indeed have the same version of the disc (I'm currently in Russia).

O.k.

He can play it with AnyDVD disabled because he has latest PowerDVD 9.

If you can't play with disc even when Anydvd is disabled, then it's game over (not an Anydvd issue); in your case it's a software player issue.

In Azhat's case, I'm wondering whether turning off/turning on BD-live in Anydvd HD's settings does anything when playing the original disc.

Last edited:
If you can't play with disc even when Anydvd is disabled, then it's game over (not an Anydvd issue)

I don't think so. If I used more modern version of the player, I'm pretty sure the result would be the same as AzatH's. Maybe I will install PDVD 8 tomorrow and update it to the recent latest patch (according to release notes, they fixed audio issues there, I will test that as well) just to be 100% sure.

Anyway, the fact that PowerDVD behaves differently when AnyDVD is enabled and when it's disabled means there is a problem on AnyDVD side, too. Perhaps it has to update some additional piece of the "script" on the disc in addition to actual decryption...

EDIT: Also, you forgot to move over to this thread my post with log file. :)
... Ah, it was moved to to the v6.5.7.1 thread...

Last edited:
I totally forgot I have WinDVD BD for VAIO (8.0 DXVA B09.754) installed! :)
It plays this disc just fine when AnyDVD is disabled. It quickly enters "Stop" mode when AnyDVD is enabled though...

EDIT: The disc has very weird UI... I have never seen anything like this. In the main menu, it offers several audio/subtitle combinations, which, once selected, cannot be changed afterwards directly using player's right-click menu (the popup menu also does not seem to exist). And English audio can only be selected with Russian subtitles...

Last edited:
I don't think so.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. If you have HDCP compliance, and a disc won't play when Anydvd is disabled, then it won't play when it's enabled either. The problem, in your case, is the software player requiring an update.That needs to be addressed first before you can begin testing Anydvd.

If I used more modern version of the player, I'm pretty sure the result would be the same as AzatH's.

Possibly, yes (depending on Anydvd settings--such as disabling BD Live in Anydvd--or, perhaps, manually setting the proper region code in Anydvd).

Anyway, the fact that PowerDVD behaves differently when AnyDVD is enabled and when it's disabled means there is a problem on AnyDVD side, too.

Not necessarily. That can be a player bug. I've seen it happen.

Last edited:
It plays this disc just fine when AnyDVD is disabled. It quickly enters "Stop" mode when AnyDVD is enabled though...

a) What happens when you click the "default" button in Anydvd--and then click "ok"? Then try playback.

b) What happens if you manually set the region code in Anydvd?

a) What happens when you click the "default" button in Anydvd--and then click "ok"? Then try playback.

Already did - tested with default settings (only "Enable Blu-ray support" was ticked).

b) What happens if you manually set the region code in Anydvd?

Same thing - the disc doesn't play. This disc doesn't seem to be region coded at all, btw...

Back