• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] AS 1.3.9.4 Amz still reloading

DeepSpace

According to the changelog, the log out-bug is supposed to be fixed.
It seems that something did happen, but some things are still reloading.
I will explain it below and I hope you can explain what is wrong here.

Of course I was happy reading that it is finally fixed, so I immediatley went to Amz jp to try it.
The key thing here is that that season is not just only F5, but it has the reloading loop I already mentioned at the end of the first comment in this thread I never got an answer to.
It always says "The list of episodes needs to be reloaded.", just as it already did in that thread.

At first I opened the season's site without Prime, it kept reloading just like a few versions ago when I tried it.
I then renewed Prime and loaded it up again, but still it was reloading. I tried pressing F5 when the site was not greyed out (previously that was not even possible, as that was only for a brief moment), but it seems to make no difference. Maybe a small one, but it keeps reloading.
I sadly had to see that Detective Conan will leave in a few hours, but it was also realoding. Hopefully I can still purchase it afterwards (I never downloaded it because I wanted to wait for the batch to arrive, since then I had many other things to download).

However, it seems that your fix did something, because when downloading a series I purchased last week I had to F5 it, now AS automatically reloaded the site by itself and it was fine.
So there has to be something on it, especially when AS was even reloading when I didn't even had prime and therefore there where no titles to analyse.

The first log is the season on Amz de I purchased, the second log is when I tried to open the season without Prime and the third log is when I had Prime and tried to load the season and Detective Conan.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.4 de Heidi.astlog
    264.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.3.9.4 jp reloading bug.astlog
    167.3 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.3.9.4 jp with prime 2.astlog
    184.3 KB · Views: 0
I don't remember about Conan anymore, but I think that it was quite big.
And the other season is big as well, we currently are at episode 116 with more to come every week.
However, that shouldn't be a problem because I already downloaded all other seasons of that series before and there AS was never reloading. It was the pre-batch era since I had to add every ep manually and scroll every time. Sure, many things have changed in the meantime and that reloading bug might've been introduced in the meantime, but since these also are quite big (100-200 ep) I suspect it is something with that season.

According to the changelog, the log out-bug is supposed to be fixed.
It seems that something did happen, but some things are still reloading.
I will explain it below and I hope you can explain what is wrong here.

Ok, I can see it. It's an entirely different phenomenon than the one that was fixed but also linked to the same situation. I found 2 more bugs relating to this.
v1.3.9.5 coming up...

Thank you for the quick fix, I can confirm that it is working!! :thankyou::bowdown:

Thanks to SF I was already able to download the first 3.5 seasons of Detective Conan, but appearently they also have a token limit at around 100 per provider... (On top of it, it has a major bug breaking the queue function entirely, but I will not get into that here if you don't want it).

So that update was just perfect timing as I can now use AS to continue it. Although my tokens are not enough, the fourth season has 45 episodes and after S3 is done I will have around 34 left.
So either I am lucky and can still access it when the timer made it unavailable in 137 mins (yes, the site itself will be gone but since everything is already in AS's queue list, it might be possible that AS has all necessary data to still download it), or you might be able to give me 10-15 tokens?
Edit: Pete gave me some and I was able to download everything. Thanks!

That aside, I attached the logfile from both loading PM and Conan (and the first two episodes of Conan downloaded), so in case you need any feedback about how the fix is working, you can check it out.
Also thanks for the two other fixes/changes.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.5 Amz jp Reloading loop is fixed.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
One little thing I forgot to mention:
Both the log and the download configuration windows are marking the audio as en, besides it clearly is jp.
I know that it is standard when the language is not specified, but I want to note it.

Edit: I checked S25 EP1 and that is shown as japanese, while S4 EP1 is still en. So I think this is either Amz's fault or AS thinks that there is a difference.
Code:
00:04:21.823 - [Debug] [download config prime] Adding item '224 kbps  DD+  stereo' for ''English (United States)' : en-US :
2022-07-12_145511.png

Last edited:
Back