• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[resolved] 1.3.0.0 Unable to download some ep.of "Money Heist"

Absolutely - I wasn't complaining.

I thought a "for info" update was sensible incase others with this same (or similar) problem are following this thread.

[edit] I should add that I did leave a log file when I first reported it so didn't think a 2nd one would be useful. I do have an updated profile (it doesn't show anything though) but cannot upload it right now.

@JCH There are 3 movies and series called Money Heist on NF. Is it the one with 13 episodes?
Money Heist.png

The TV series - top left in your screenshot (there are 5 seasons, I think).

Season 1, episode 1 downloads fine, but episode 2 doesn’t (for me) as one example.

The TV series - top left in your screenshot (there are 5 seasons, I think).

Season 1, episode 1 downloads fine, but episode 2 doesn’t (for me) as one example.
Thank you, I am just getting my important presentations together for the upper-level developers. I didn't want my presentation to be wrong. Thanks for your help.JCH.H;)

Hey all, I am experiencing the same thing with Good Witch Season 6, Episode 12 on Netflix. All other episodes download fine. I tried with both 1.3.1.1 and 1.3.1.2. I hope this helps figure out your issue too JCH.H.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.1.1.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
@RedFox 1 this was working again this morning. I am not sure of this was fixed based on the post you made here, but please thank the devs for me anyway.

@RedFox 1 this was working again this morning. I am not sure of this was fixed based on the post you made here, but please thank the devs for me anyway.
Yes it was based on that post. For sure, I would not have posted that had I not tested the fix for hours. Why would you possibly think it wasn't?

Yes it was based on that post. For sure, I would not have posted that had I not tested the fix for hours. Why would you possibly think it wasn't?

I simply wasn't sure if my problem was different and therefore whether the fix you were referring to was applicable to my issue.

I simply wasn't sure if my problem was different and therefore whether the fix you were referring to was applicable to my issue.
If it was an NF issue, it's fixed, we spent an enormous amount of time making sure this was fixed and the developers worked very hard, when they told me it was fixed, I made that post. So, yes it was based on that post, I think that was the first post I made after concluding that NF was fixed, and the issues were resolved.;)

Back