• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS+ 1.3.2.2 NF Error

Kerry

Hello,

NF just quit working for me - every title. Logged out of NF and back in again and tried again - no change. Previously got House of Cards s01e01 just fine and then when I went to add all of Season 1 to the queue, I got this:

upload_2022-2-7_8-9-1.png

I'm getting that same error for every title on all of Netflix, even the s01e01 episode that downloaded ok earlier. Log file attached.

Thanks

Edit: Queued content from APV and HMax are working fine, just FYI

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2.astlog
    4.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Crap, let me try. Sorry Kerry, I know they are working on NF now.

Try it now, it's working fine for me. Sometimes they have to take it offline to fix things, I know they are working on that Netflix error.

Same error.

This is in the on-screen log messages:

71:46:46.140 - [Debug] [netflix] Found 6 seasons
71:46:46.146 - [Debug] [netflix] Requesting season 70177674
71:46:49.148 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error parsing the manifest file: illegal value
71:48:07.015 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error parsing the manifest file: illegal value

Fresh log file attached

Attachments

4.2 MB · Views: 2
I rebooted and restarted AS+ - that fixed it. NF works again.

You scared the crap out of me, I was on with the devs and your whole Netflix profile was wrong.

Hmmmm - that could be a clue that something else is wrong under the hood with NF in the app - It worked fine for House of Cards s01e01 (I had all of Season 1 loaded in the NF queue). APV queue was loaded with a season of The Virginian and the HMax queue was loaded with ER season 1 and Hulu was loaded with a season of King of the Hill. When the queue got back round to NF again (s01e02) it crapped out and then jumped to Hulu and kept going. I cleared the NF queue and tried to reload it with House of Cards starting at s01e02 and it would never let me add it back in the queue, kept saying it couldn't retrieved the playlist and might have to be paid for. So I logged out of NF in the app and logged back in - no dice, same issue. So I started trying other NF titles. None would work. Logged out and in again 3 or 4 times. No luck.

Shut down AS+ and restarted - poof - like magic NF worked again.

Last edited:
Hmmmm - that could be a clue that something else is wrong under the hood with NF in the app - It worked fine for House of Cards s01e01 (I had all of Season 1 loaded in the NF queue). APV queue was loaded with a season of The Virginian and the HMax queue was loaded with ER season 1 and Hulu was loaded with a season of King of the Hill. When the queue got back round to NF again (s01e02) it crapped out and then jumped to Hule and kept going. I cleared the NF queue and tried to reload it with House of Cards starting at s01e02 and it would never let me add it back in the queue, kept saying it couldn't retrieved the playlist and might have to be paid for. So I logged out of NF in the app and logged back in - no dice, same issue. So I started trying other NF titles. None would work. Logged out and in again 3 or 4 times. No luck.

Shut down AS+ and restarted - poof - like magic NF worked again.
Thats great that its working again, but your logfile shows other issues that probably are fixed now. I will however show it to devs to see if it was your issue or ours.. I am having no issues with NF at this time.

Having similar NF issue with The 100 S6E1 tells me I have to pay for it. All other seasons download just fine along with some of S6.

log attached

Attachments

34.6 KB · Views: 2
Having similar NF issue with The 100 S6E1 tells me I have to pay for it. All other seasons download just fine along with some of S6.

log attached
I tested that same episode, got the same message...so it seems consistent

All NF issues have been resolved. There will be no new version for this fix as it was not needed. Please get back to me with any issues you may see, but I am very satisfied that you will not have any with NF. Thank you all for your continued support and feedback, it was very much appreciated by the devs and myself.:)

Last edited:
All NF issues have been resolved. There will be no new version for this fix as it was not needed. Please get back to me with any issues you may see, but I am very satisfied that you will not have any with NF. Thank you all for your continued support and feedback, it was very much appreciated by the devs and myself.:)
A big thanks to the development team. I don't use NF very often but any improvement is always welcome and is a positive sign.

I can confirm that my issues with not being able to "Retrieve The Playlist" in NF have been resolved using the same version of AS as before. Big shout out to the the Mods & Devs for continuing to find the needles in the haystacks. I reported it yesterday afternoon and it was fixed this morning. And I didn't even have to download and install a new version. Love it!

Thumbs Up!

I can confirm that my issues with not being able to "Retrieve The Playlist" in NF have been resolved using the same version of AS as before. Big shout out to the the Mods & Devs for continuing to find the needles in the haystacks. I reported it yesterday afternoon and it was fixed this morning. And I didn't even have to download and install a new version. Love it!

Thumbs Up!
Thanks, bro, I am sure the developers appreciate your good news. ;)

Back