• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request for a clean tool for AnyDVD & other SlySoft products

EDIT: Because you messed with a "registry cleaner" or deleted the files manually?

In some cases I think firewalls or probably antivirus programs may be blocking full, proper installs of Anydvd. And then, after they disable their antivirus/firewalls, and install again, for whatever reason Anydvd still doesn't run (and can't be uninstalled using the uninstall program).

I can't reproduce this (Anydvd works fine on my systems), but I seem to be troubleshooting others' problems where this sort of thing is occurring. It's very difficult to figure out what's going on.

EDIT: Because you messed with a "registry cleaner" or deleted the files manually?
You install the product (no need to reboot) and uninstall it right away.
If installation fails and you can't use the uninstaller or installer, what then?

If the installation fails, you still can use the uninstaller.
Then this is where a seperate clean tool would come in handy.

EDIT: I thought that you said can't be used sorry.

Last edited:
Back