• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Report: Now Experiencing DRM issues on AP

i am also having an issue with AP DRM, both with the latest release as well as the latest beta. funny thing is i successfully dl'd the same title earlier today with the latest beta. but now is not working.

also, i saw that dl queue was implemented into the latest beta, however i don't see any queue functionality in AS (beta). looked in settings, looked in the dl windows, no option or check boxes or anything that allows me to select more than one show in a series. i must be missing something or be mistaken ... ?

1244 here (reverted from 1262, then 1260 and finally 1250). queued and downloaded like 50 episodes from DISC+ channel over at AP. no issues whatsoever. no DRM issues, no queue issues, no audio bitrate selection issues. did the same yesterday, also absolutely no issues. HMAX, different story, different thread. of course. cheers!

edit: bwahaha, of course. spoke too soon. tried queue, tried single download. nothing. AS says downloading, but progress stuck at 0% then AS crashes. it worked this morning. oh, well. something is afoot, for sure.

i am also having an issue with AP DRM, both with the latest release as well as the latest beta. funny thing is i successfully dl'd the same title earlier today with the latest beta. but now is not working.

also, i saw that dl queue was implemented into the latest beta, however i don't see any queue functionality in AS (beta). looked in settings, looked in the dl windows, no option or check boxes or anything that allows me to select more than one show in a series. i must be missing something or be mistaken ... ?
In regards to the queue, do you have an AS Plus license? I believe you need an AS Plus License to get the Queuing ability. Just an AS license will not cut it.
From the PURCHASE page:
Extra Features in AnyStream Plus
  • Batch download
  • Add movies to download queue
  • Add entire seasons to download queue
  • Additional streaming services (details see below)

1244 here (reverted from 1262, then 1260 and finally 1250). queued and downloaded like 50 episodes from DISC+ channel over at AP. no issues whatsoever. no DRM issues, no queue issues, no audio bitrate selection issues. did the same yesterday, also absolutely no issues. HMAX, different story, different thread. of course. cheers!

edit: bwahaha, of course. spoke too soon. tried queue, tried single download. nothing. AS says downloading, but progress stuck at 0% then AS crashes. it worked this morning. oh, well. something is afoot, for sure.
DRM of Amazon is also updated. So no luck anymore until new DRM can be circumvented.

It's working fine for me still on amazon, its weird how it dont work for anyone else but me, but anyway that's good enough for me lol

It will be taken to the regions and most likely yours will not work anymore tomorrow.

In regards to the queue, do you have an AS Plus license? I believe you need an AS Plus License to get the Queuing ability. Just an AS license will not cut it.
From the PURCHASE page:
Extra Features in AnyStream Plus
  • Batch download
  • Add movies to download queue
  • Add entire seasons to download queue
  • Additional streaming services (details see below)

didn't realize the extra features came at a cost …

i am on the standard ver. and when my 1 yr license runs out i don’t plan to renew or upgrade. i don’t like the way AS packages and pricing has evolved so i will probably fall back on using AnyDVD for bluray and dvd titles.

Just in case any more logs are required. I just tried wheel of time (haven't watched it, seems interesting) s1e1 and it failed. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
Sam, AP also just updated their widevine / DRM version if you have not noticed yet.

If you are happy with discs that's just fine. Personally I am also not a "streaming guy". It's just nice for some shows but really good movies need to come from a disc for best video and audio.

bear in mind that AS, as brilliant an app as it is, is a 100% indicator (to the activity watchers 'of sorts' on the other end of your internet connection) that it can be used to take content you do not own. less credibility to defend yourself with AS than with AnyDVD.

bear in mind that AS, as brilliant an app as it is, is a 100% indicator (to the activity watchers 'of sorts' on the other end of your internet connection) that it can be used to take content you do not own. less credibility to defend yourself with AS than with AnyDVD.
What are you trying to tell us? You sound like the Delphi oracle.

sorry, not looking for a debate here .... going hands-off on this thread
Understand - lawyer's speak.

Backing up your discs is certainly a different animal compared to download via AS. If you would have ever legal trouble with both you surely have the better case making backups of the discs you own. If you have backups of discs you don't own or if you have downloads from AS would you put in the same spot. Right, sierra117?

right,
im opting to minimize my footprint.
good things don’t last forever (or several years for that matter)

|:)

Back