• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Report: Now Experiencing DRM issues on AP

As for the "legal debate", I'm no lawyer but my opinion is this...I maintain my subscriptions to any services I download from. Therefore IMO it falls into more of a gray area, more akin to time shifting. Yes, I know it can be argued one way or the other. But my point is, I pay for the content I consume one way or another.

As for the "legal debate", I'm no lawyer but my opinion is this...I maintain my subscriptions to any services I download from. Therefore IMO it falls into more of a gray area, more akin to time shifting. Yes, I know it can be argued one way or the other. But my point is, I pay for the content I consume one way or another.
You will have a weaker position if you have not purchased the discs you have copies of. Now, copies of downloads you have a subscrition is a different animal. I'm not aware of any law suit unless you share these files.

I just purchased the extended plus license yesterday too, I'm sure the developers will fix it

You will have a weaker position if you have not purchased the discs you have copies of. Now, copies of downloads you have a subscrition is a different animal. I'm not aware of any law suit unless you share these files.

It's not MUCH different than recording something off a pay channel on a DVR IMO. Same protections should apply. Obviously my disclaimer that IANAL still stands. No idea how this would play out. Since I don't share content and simply stick things on my NAS for personal enjoyment, I don't have an issue with it. I do the same for all UHD's I buy.

I got the same thing. So it's now down to HBO Max. Mine is still working fine. But I think the devs are aware of this. Sorry people.

Lucky you - HBO started aborting all downloads for me this afternoon at the same time as AP. Netflix doesn't abort downloads, just goes into perpetual "downloading" status, with no resolution, so AS is dead in the water on all accounts for me. Logfile attached FWIW.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.5.0..astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • InkedInkedScreenshot 2021-12-06 19.44.42_LI.jpg
    InkedInkedScreenshot 2021-12-06 19.44.42_LI.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 12
  • InkedScreenshot 2021-12-06 19.48.24_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot 2021-12-06 19.48.24_LI.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 12
HBO is working here in Sweden at least but AP is failing here as well now

HBO is working here in Sweden at least but AP is failing here as well now
The fact that Amazon is failing does not surprise me, but HBO is working well here, but again I am on an island in the Caribbean. Maybe they left our little island alone, everything else besides Disney is down.

I added a season of a show for HBO Max. I got episode 1 and then AS crashed on episode 2. I've not had time to look into it further, however I don't believe that's a DRM related issue in my case. I was not able to capture a log since AS crashed completely. I'll play more tomorrow.

HBO still working where I live and it’s near America about 1200 miles off the coast of Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I just tried episode 2 manually instead of trying to queue it and it crashed AS and created a dump. I've attached it.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207025348.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
realize redfox is working this 24/7, but seems like some days have passed here .... wondering when AS will come back online ?

i'm on a time-limited license of AS that's expiring next month.

There is no ETA and they did say it will take days. Hopefully it won't turn into longer than that, but the nature of these kinds of things means it's impossible to really give an accurate estimate.

hopefully sooner rather than later. this time of year providers change up their content lineups (for the holidays).

would this issue be related to the AWS outage, or something else ?

didn't realize the extra features came at a cost …

i am on the standard ver. and when my 1 yr license runs out i don’t plan to renew or upgrade. i don’t like the way AS packages and pricing has evolved so i will probably fall back on using AnyDVD for bluray and dvd titles.
We will miss you:rolleyes:

This is my personal thought on this too. Anything I consume I pay for in one form or another. For me it's more of a moral thing than a legal thing.

What is the(international) legal President? I believe in the same and current law says we have the right to backups. Is it some kind of international rule or what?

Back