• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Report: Now Experiencing DRM issues on AP

kuhnglobal1

Hello, my friends at RedFox. Thank you again for all you do!

I wanted to report that within the last 30 minutes, likened to we have experienced on NF, I have begun having DRM issues with content on AP. I was DL'ing something just fine, and with the next episode, it failed (citing DRM), acting like NF did when it first began there. Just to make sure it was not a strange glitch, I tried another series. I was able to DL one episode of that series before it shut me down again. It seems to be spreading over content currently on AP for me.

I thought you would like to know that you may get ahead of it as you are with NF and Hulu. Thank you for all you do for us.

Peace be unto you

1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Hello, my friends at RedFox. Thank you again for all you do!

I wanted to report that within the last 30 minutes, likened to we have experienced on NF, I have begun having DRM issues with content on AP. I was DL'ing something just fine, and with the next episode, it failed (citing DRM), acting like NF did when it first began there. Just to make sure it was not a strange glitch, I tried another series. I was able to DL one episode of that series before it shut me down again. It seems to be spreading over content currently on AP for me.

I thought you would like to know that you may get ahead of it as you are with NF and Hulu. Thank you for all you do for us.

Peace be unto you
We are aware of the situation, there are notices all over the forum. Thank you.

We are aware of the situation, there are notices all over the forum. Thank you.
Indeed.. I have read them. I just had not yet read anything regarding AP having this issue, and thought I would give you a heads-up. :) Thank you again for all you do... you guys are AWESOME! I am grateful of you.

Indeed, the devs are aware, but it might be worth updating the notice since Amazon has finally updated their DRM too.

That's a different issue. Amazon DRM issues only started at most a few hours ago. They had already announced they're removing support for older browsers on December 6 so it's probably related to that. (And before anyone tries to be smart - no, updating the user agent will not solve the issue.)

Just to make it official I'm attaching a log. ;-)

Code:
00:01:25.815 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Download process was aborted.
00:01:25.815 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] The file is not valid.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_AP_WhatStillRemains_Failed.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Just to make it official I'm attaching a log. ;-)

Code:
00:01:25.815 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Download process was aborted.
00:01:25.815 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] The file is not valid.
Yeah - same here. D+ is still working.

Ive just downloaded a full season of a tv series from AP in the last 10 mins (Aprox 21:15 UK time)

It seems like the Amazon DRM issue only affects the US for now. But the other regions will probably follow within a few days at most.

upload_2021-12-6_22-27-49.png

Attachments

• prime-THE FLIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.astlog
    252.4 KB · Views: 0
Back