• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.4

How good is this! Popped in a HD5450 and now I get full but rate / sample depth decoding to PCM - just terrific! Well done James!

But....still have the problem with the ATI device being "not connected" after a reboot....

It looks like a bug in the buffer handling. With 192k/24 and 8 channels the audio buffer is growing very large, around 9 MB. I'll check. But you really don't need to stress poor ReClock. ;)
oops, I missed that one! good news, coz my current S/PDIF interface does 88.2/96kHz KS as well :agree:

oops, I missed that one! good news, coz my current S/PDIF interface does 88.2/96kHz KS as well :agree:

I'm sure you would have noticed. It's *not* a problem unless you use crazy buffer sizes like 1000ms. :rolleyes:

I tried MPC-HC and it works very good too. I can't get any subs from it either.

Is this my problem?

"subtitling for directshow is available when video renderer called VMR7(renderless)or VMR9 (renderless) is set. Both require
a HW accelerated D 3D video card."

I have an ATI 3800 and it has 3D options but I'm wondering is this my problem? Sounds like if I get a HD5450 that will help me on subs as well as audio.

I tried MPC-HC and it works very good too. I can't get any subs from it either.

Is this my problem?

"subtitling for directshow is available when video renderer called VMR7(renderless)or VMR9 (renderless) is set. Both require
a HW accelerated D 3D video card."

I have an ATI 3800 and it has 3D options but I'm wondering is this my problem? Sounds like if I get a HD5450 that will help me on subs as well as audio.

Subs from a file or from a disc? What kind of file or what kind of media?

It will play the main title of a BD. Same as MPC-HC.

ZP is by far the most complete and powerful player. MKVs work fine.

But MPC-HC is perhaps more suited to a newbie.

For the record I use ZP with:

- mpc hc splitter
- madflac
- coreavc
- ffdshow audio
- ffdsshow video
- convolver (room correction)
- reclock
- madvr

And the filterchain would be almost impossible to set using MPC-HC. In ZP it's easy...once you know how.

Thanks for the info. That's awesome. I might have to play around with that and see if I can get it to work with ffdshow and madvr. Could be a hell of a combination.

It will play the main title of a BD. Same as MPC-HC.

ZP is by far the most complete and powerful player. MKVs work fine.

But MPC-HC is perhaps more suited to a newbie.

- mpc hc splitter
- madflac
- coreavc
- ffdshow audio
- ffdsshow video
- reclock
- madvr

And the filterchain would be almost impossible to set using MPC-HC. In ZP it's easy...once you know how.
I'm not sure about the "mpc-hc for newbies" bit! A less newbie friendly player woud be hard to imagine. Personally I tend to find new things appear in mpc-hc first, but normally with a number of bugs.

I will have to look at ZP again. At the time of last looking, its lack of a stable working D3D exclusive renderer, and any kind of OSD soon in that mode even if it were stable, has always ruled it out for me.

Subs from a file or from a disc? What kind of file or what kind of media?

from both mostly from BD media files. That I ripped and re-encoded keeping english subs by default. TMT and PDVD they always work.

these HD5450 cards are cheap. I can get one for as lttle as $40 but think I should pass on that one. I spent a lot more on my last 2 cards. I no longer need a TV out so one of these should work. What knd of specs do I need to to have the best BD play-back.

Also I would need the audio handed down to my audiocard Echo Mona, not what you call up to date.

- mpc hc splitter
- madflac
- coreavc
- ffdshow audio
- ffdsshow video
- reclock
- madvr

Don't understand why it seems to you "almost impossible" ?

I have a small question. I have always used reclock and always had the video output set to 1920x1080@47.953Hz (as done with powerstrip and reported by reclock). The video input always says 23.976fps.
But reclock set on Auto always says that it is converting to Cinema Adaptation 24fps. Why is that? Shouldnt it keep it at 23.976 since it matches my display perfectly.

BTW I LOVE reclock. How do I contribute? Give me a paypal account and Ill give you a few beers at least :)

But reclock set on Auto always says that it is converting to Cinema Adaptation 24fps. Why is that? Shouldnt it keep it at 23.976 since it matches my display perfectly.
It does. Ignore the message, it is intended to confuse people. ;)

It does. Ignore the message, it is intended to confuse people. ;)

And it worked as intended :agree: I have never really though about it, because it is very obvious that it works since I am getting the prefectly smooth video. I was thinking about using 48Hz as output instead to see if it was even better, but I guess I shouldnt, knowing what you just told me.

And it worked as intended :agree: I have never really though about it, because it is very obvious that it works since I am getting the prefectly smooth video. I was thinking about using 48Hz as output instead to see if it was even better, but I guess I shouldnt, knowing what you just told me.

You should (see the other thread... posting the same question in two threads is bad, I already feel like a ping pong ball)

I'm sure you would have noticed. It's *not* a problem unless you use crazy buffer sizes like 1000ms. :rolleyes:
I checked the code, maximum possible output (192k/32 8 channels) should be safe up to 600ms buffer size. If you increase the buffer further, several 32bit integers overflow causing very bad behaviour.

from both mostly from BD media files. That I ripped and re-encoded keeping english subs by default. TMT and PDVD they always work.

Re-encoded = !?!

What type is the subtitle format? You need a filter that can open it.

Re-encoded = !?!

What type is the subtitle format? You need a filter that can open it.

I don't know. I rip with anydvd and encode using BDrebuilder and subs are always there. I have ffdshow and DirectVobsub installed. In Zoomplayer DVS is in the taskbar but does not open with MPC-HC. Either way I can't get any subs forced or otherwise from both.

the image is from MPC-HC setup. I don't know id I have a HW accelerated D 3D video card.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
That is fine, so you are saying that analogue output on non pap audio card will get downsampling, is that also true with ati 5xxx hdmi? there is no way reclock can intercept audio stream from HDMI and redirect it to analogues? I am still looking for a simple solution to get 24 bits 96 kHz with analogues without having to rip anything I purchased righteously

I was wondering if you had any analog out multichannel soundcard to test if you can instruct reclock to send bitperfect lpcm to the analog outs instead HDMI by changing the peripheral for sound output in reclock control panel. I am interested to know if you get 24 bit bitperfect or 16 bit downgraded audio from analog

Your (maybe) going to love this...But this works. You will still need a 5xxx series card if you want to use TMT as the player (eg for PAP) and I could only test it using the 2ch speaker output from my embedded Realtek Audio due to my setup. But....I left TMT as is (eg HDMI output, with PCM mixing) and changed Reclock to output using WASAPI Exclusive to the Realtek onboard Audio instead of the ATI 5450 and got 24-Bit output via analoge! I could also play (some) files this way as well (I did get some oddness with others but it may be due to not downmixing the 5.1 to 2ch in my setup).

Thanks
Nathan

How good is this! Popped in a HD5450 and now I get full but rate / sample depth decoding to PCM - just terrific! Well done James!

So if I go out and buy a HD5xxx series card, would this also be possible for me using PDVD7 or is it just limited to TMT3? I can achieve 48/16 (WASAPI excl) in PDVD using reclock but I'm hoping this restriction will be lifted if I upgrade my card. Hopefully this great new Reclock feature doesn't just apply to TMT3 and if so, why? Appreciate the clarification.

So if I go out and buy a HD5xxx series card, would this also be possible for me using PDVD7 or is it just limited to TMT3? I can achieve 48/16 (WASAPI excl) in PDVD using reclock but I'm hoping this restriction will be lifted if I upgrade my card. Hopefully this great new Reclock feature doesn't just apply to TMT3 and if so, why? Appreciate the clarification.

It works in TMT3 because it detects the PAP and doesn't downsample in that case. PDVD7 doesn't know PAP from a hole in the wall and will ALWAYS downsample. So, to get any benefit you'd need a 5xxx card AND TMT3.

Your (maybe) going to love this...But this works. You will still need a 5xxx series card if you want to use TMT as the player (eg for PAP) and I could only test it using the 2ch speaker output from my embedded Realtek Audio due to my setup. But....I left TMT as is (eg HDMI output, with PCM mixing) and changed Reclock to output using WASAPI Exclusive to the Realtek onboard Audio instead of the ATI 5450 and got 24-Bit output via analoge! I could also play (some) files this way as well (I did get some oddness with others but it may be due to not downmixing the 5.1 to 2ch in my setup).

Thanks
Nathan

Thanks a lot :D

Back