• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.3

I don't know anything about "2 versions".
well, there used to be 2 versions, one "standard" and one "with lower CPU usage": http://touristinparadise.blogspot.com/2009/04/phase-coherent-pitch-shifter-for.html

some ppl reported that the "standard" one was quite a CPU hog....just saying anyway ;)
Ok so what's the best 16bit, 24bit padded to 32 or 32bit ?
24 padded to 32 will be fine, but over analog it's overkill as it wouldn't even output 16 due to the very bad SNR of the built-in DAC.

Do Hardware Resampling

I apologize if this is the wrong forum but had a quick question. I use direct sounds on an ATOM/ION setup. When I use the default settings my CPU usage is in the 90's. When I click Do Hardware Resampling it drops to the 10's and everything works well. When I start a new movie I get no sound out until I uncheck "Do Hardware Resampling" then re-check the box. I was wondering if there was a reason for this or a way to fix it. Other than that Reclock is a godsend. Thanks for your help.

Are you using Vista/7 ? If so, then you could just choose a lower quality resampling in ReClock until your CPU usage is low enough, as the OS resampling in Vista/7 isn't performed in hardware anyway so it should be possible to get the same quality using ReClock's internal resampler.

If you're using XP that's another story, but it might also be caused by faulty sound drivers.

Problems with HD DVD, need help !

Hi @ all,

I have a manor problem with ReClock and Power DVD 7 ultra (newest Patch) in combination with HD-DVD movies.

Playing a HD-DVD in my HTPC, the picture and sound differs from each other after about 10 minutes so I have to pause the movie and press the play button again.

I don’t have this problem with Blu Rays or DVD so does anyone else has an idea how to fix it ?

My PC Configuration:

Dual Core CPU
2 GB Ram
Windows Vista 32 bit

Joker2002

Yes, you have to revert to an earlier version of PDVD7. The last that works is 4617a. You will also need AnyDVD HD to cope with the newest Blu-rays.

Even better to use 4617 (without the a) if you can find it and it installs (doesn't seem to like W7). There is at least one issue with the a version that I cannot remember right now, but which you can work around. If you install it and have this problem we should be able to fix it!

reclock don't load

I cannot manage to load reclock with winamp (I force reclock to always load with winamp and as preferred renderer but does no change, nothing on log enable).
Thanks for help.
ps : I used reclock with KMplayer, works great

...ok I’ve tried to patch my PDVD7 Ultra to the Version 4617a (this is the earliest Patch I have).
Now I have another Problem…. PDVD7 in combination with Any DVD HD doesn’t play any Medium…neither DVD nore Blu Ray or HD DVD, cause it says, that I have an old Version of PDVD7 Ultra and I should upcreate to the newest Version…. :(

Maybe I have to wait till a new Version of ReClock is available for PDVD7 (with the newest Patch).

Last edited:
This is not a Reclock issue. PDVD patches after 4617a are just broken for HD-DVD.

- uninstall PDVD7
- Reinstall 4617a
- do the following
Thank you for contacting Cyberlink Online Customer Support.

I understand that you dont want that your PowerDVD software tries to connect internet.

If you don't want PowerDVD 7.0 to connect with internet after launching, then please follow the steps :

1. Rename the EvoParser.dll file in order to resolve this issue.

You can find this file at :

C:\ProgramFiles\Cyberlink\PowerDVD\EvoParser.dll".

You can rename this file (EvoParser.dll) with any name like 'abc' or 'xyz' without any problem. This will not cause any cause any crash of application.
- Restart PDVD7. You may get the warning that your version is out of date one more time, but cancel it and all should be OK.
- the problem may reoccur if you install another version of PDVD, in which case you would need to repeat the process.

Question about the latest version of Reclock:

Is it still not possible to do PAL-speeddown when using Reclock as bitstream passthrough output in software like MPC-HC?

Bitstreaming and any kind of speed down/up will never happen. ReClock needs to be able to resample the output to do such a thing. Period.

and is auto-change refresh rate possible WITHOUT using powerstrip?

Yes, but not all players like it. I have not been able to get mpc-hc to accept a change of refresh rate reliably since I moved to a 5750 card and had to dump Powerstrip. PDVD, on the other hand seems to have no issues if I use the ATI tool in a Reclock script to change rates.

Yes, but not all players like it. I have not been able to get mpc-hc to accept a change of refresh rate reliably since I moved to a 5750 card and had to dump Powerstrip. PDVD, on the other hand seems to have no issues if I use the ATI tool in a Reclock script to change rates.

With the latest builds of MPC-HC the player has the option within it to change fullscreen refresh rates so there is no need to use VBS with that player at least.

Yeah, but they don't work with Reclock! (or didn't a few weeks ago).

and also the problem with the internal MPC-HC refresh rate changer is that it can only detect the first shown video. See also:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=153161

@Jong: how does the auto-change thing work with Reclock? Do I have to do something with the .vbs script and do I have to install a program or something?

Back