• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.3

I have been searching high and low for players that can use ReClock, most players can not use it
Most players for video content can (commercial & freeware), and that's the whole point of ReClock.
It is created to watch PAL movies with the correct speed (24fps instead of 25fps). It is created for correct HDMI channel location. It is created for judder free video playback. And it is working very well, thank you.

It has been. Does anybody ever read the release notes? ;)
well, there's a "standard" and a "light" version...I thought the "standard" woud be quite a CPU hog, and you'd use the "light" version or sumthing?
Nag, nag, nag.
haha, is that a yes or no? I can't tell sniperlk.gif

a while ago, you said "it will come"...do you want me to quote you on that? but yes I agree, I should stop asking for features requests...you've been so helpful and patient since the begginingmzarella.gif

I still think that it's badly missing at this point...I could try to find some LGPL code to add to Reclock maybe? or I could ask uLilith's coder if he doesn't mind sharing his code.

well, there's a "standard" and a "light" version...I thought the "standard" woud be quite a CPU hog, and you'd use the "light" version or sumthing?
I use this version: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=37493

haha, is that a yes or no? I can't tell sniperlk.gif

a while ago, you said "it will come"...do you want me to quote you on that? but yes I agree, I should stop asking for features requests...you've been so helpful and patient since the beggining
It is a "yes, someday, if I find the time to add the UI"
EDIT: And it is a quote from a Clint Eastwood movie, IIRC "The Gauntlet".
I still think that it's badly missing at this point...I could try to find some LGPL code to add to Reclock maybe? or I could ask uLilith's coder if he doesn't mind sharing his code.
Thanks, but I think I can manage to do a float32 multiplication on my own. :rolleyes:

It is a "yes, someday, if I find the time to add the UI"
EDIT: And it is a quote from a Clint Eastwood movie, IIRC "The Gauntlet".

Thanks, but I think I can manage to do a float32 multiplication on- my own. :rolleyes:
oh, I didn't know they were speaking about UI in "The Gauntlet" j/k :p

well, no need for a GUI! two hotkeys and we'd be in business...anyone can map them to mice, external devices, etc.

well, the idea would be to do a 64bit float attenuation AFTER the resampler, so it'd work even if it's not being used....I really wasn't trying to insult you, uLilith's audio code is made in pure asm...thought it could help :eek:

oh, I didn't know they were speaking about UI in "The Gauntlet" j/k :p

well, no need for a GUI! two hotkeys and we'd be in business...anyone can map them to mice, external devices, etc.
Hotkeys are still UI. (The "G" was your invention)
And you need some feedback, or at least an option to turn it off. Unless I'm using headphones, I don't want accidentally introduce attenuation.

well, the idea would be to do a 64bit float attenuation AFTER the resampler, so it'd work even if it's not being used....
Let's start with a simple 32bit float volume control. ;) And if you're really desperate, ask someone to add it to the resampler.dll. The source is available...

Hotkeys are still UI. (The "G" was your invention)
And you need some feedback, or at least an option to turn it off. Unless I'm using headphones, I don't want accidentally introduce attenuation.

Let's start with a simple 32bit float volume control. And if you're really desperate, ask someone to add it to the resampler.dll. The source is available...
well, 2 hotkeys through the registry(no need for GUI changes), another registry entry to choose the steps size, between 0.1% and 100%, and we'd be good :agree:

ppl who don't need attenuation will never mess w/ it in the first place...and ppl who wanna be able to attenuate their audio(because they use headphones or have a receiver at the other side of the room) could easily assign them to mouse buttons, keyboard, controllers, etc.

assigning volume control to the resampler output wouldn't really help, because it wouldn't be active before the resampler kicks in, or to listen to bit-perfect music...I usually need 1-5% attenuation, this would blow my headphones off :eek:

and tbh, it's so handy to assign volume control to my Griffin Powermate...it works fine in analog, as I can assign it to the windows master volume control....but no windows volume control whatsoever works over S/PDIF(and HDMI too I think?).

so it'd be useful for ppl who feed S/PDIF and use headphones, ppl who send HDMI to a TV or have an old receiver at the other side of the room, use a computer RC remote, disabled ppl, etc etc :eek:
yes, I used to be a car salesman in a past life cruzvista.gif

Last edited:
As far as I remember/know, Windows volume works for PCM over S/PDIF and HDMI (provided WASAPI/KS is not used) in Vista/Win7 at least - it's just bitstreamed compressed audio which can't be processed, as you would expect.

AFAIK Vista/Win7 mixer works in 32 bit float - sound handling in Windows got a major overhaul in Vista, including adding room correction capability - but this requires sound card driver support and of course Creative don't support it.... :(

Tony

well, 2 hotkeys through the registry(no need for GUI changes), another registry entry to choose the steps size, between 0.1% and 100%, and we'd be good :agree:
You are not the center of the world, and this feature is not for you alone.

You are not the center of the world, and this feature is not for you alone.
and? I'm just saying what users who need volume attenuation would need...that's it, as everyone can map hotkeys to a mouse or to an external controller. being able to choose the steps size is very much required to do so, thought I'd mention it.

but if you think that volume attenuation is out of the scope of Reclock, be it.

and? I'm just saying what users who need volume attenuation would need...that's it, as everyone can map hotkeys to a mouse or to an external controller. being able to choose the steps size is very much required to do so, thought I'd mention it.

but if you think that volume attenuation is out of the scope of Reclock, be it.
I am saying, that editing registry keys is a "quick hack" which will probably make only you happy. If *I* (and most other people) want to have a volume control, I want to have it at least configurable in config.exe.

I am saying, that editing registry keys is a "quick hack" which will probably make only you happy. If *I* (and most other people) want to have a volume control, I want to have it at least configurable in config.exe.
how about baby steps? first, registry hacks...and then you can take your time to add it in config.exe, and maybe add a % indicator in the VSYNC OSD? so ppl can choose the steps size(between 0.01% and 100%), 2 hotkeys for +/- and 1 hotkey to show the VSYNC OSD and see the current attenuation? yay, that'd be awesome! :bowdown:

well, it does some FFT and either duplicates or removes tiny bits of audio informations...see it as a time bandit robbing you in the night :D: Time Stretching And Pitch Shifting of Audio Signals

you could try this "high quality" DLL, not sure whether it's been added to Reclock(the "standard" version can be a CPU hog): Phase-Coherent Pitch Shifter for ReClock

Thanks but this dll is outdated.

Why my Realtek HD audio work with 32bit int and don't work with 24bit int. Is it normal because it shoudn't work with 24bit ?

Why my Realtek HD audio work with 32bit int and don't work with 24bit int. Is it normal because it shoudn't work with 24bit ?

It works with 24bit padded to 32.

very few cards do PCM24, so output 24 padded to 32 and you're good...OTOH, the Realtek hardly reach 90dB of SNR over analog, so 16bit will be just fine if you don't use S/PDIF or HDMI.

Last edited:
It is... it won't work with newer ReClock builds, as the plugin interface has changed. The newest version ships with ReClock, and the sources are here http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=37493 and are based on the version you mentioned.
my bad, I didn't get the memo :D

but if there used to be 2 versions, and one that was a CPU hog...maybe you could give a choice to the end user? or maybe you worked out a more optimized version..

Last edited:
my bad, I didn't get the memo :D

but if there used to be 2 versions, and one that was a CPU hog...maybe you could give a choice to the end user? or maybe you worked out a more optimized version..

I don't know anything about "2 versions".

Back