• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.3

In foobar if I set output to 24bit it work but in 32bit it doesn't work.

24 bit in foobar means "24bit int padded to 32".

James Can You Explain This???

I thought ReClock did not work with Foobar???

Last edited:
I thought ReClock did not work with Foobar???
easy easy, Reclock does not work w/ foobar ;)

I thought 24bit in foobar was outputting PCM24(in KS on XP)...but I might be mistaking, and maybe it's different in WASAPI...no big deal anyway, as foobar sounds really bad :p

easy easy, Reclock does not work w/ foobar ;)

I thought 24bit in foobar was outputting PCM24(in KS on XP)...but I might be mistaking, and maybe it's different in WASAPI...no big deal anyway, as foobar sounds really bad :p

Ahhhhh, OK:doh:

^I just don't get why you enable 'slave reference clock to audio.'

...but if speed is on auto and not or original, isn't it getting resampled anyways?

Otherwise you don't get real bitperfect streaming even your ears can not differ.

... and ReClock cannot do its job. :(

?????

Would you explain?

Thx in advance.

Video framerate is changed, but still not in sync with the screen. Essentially halfway there without the benefits.

...is my understanding.

Last edited:
"This will prevent the pop-up window to be opened everytime."

Hmm, saying "never show again" will "never show it again" for a certain application. Or doesn't it?

Yeah. But what do you mean?

Lets say my monitor is configured to 23,976; as is ?

I dunno. Maybe you can check the graphs in MPC-HC's EVR-Custom presenter with slave audio ticked and not ticked. (keep speed on auto)

?????

Would you explain?

Thx in advance.
Ticking this option will prevent ReClock to sync video & audio properly. I really should remove this stupid checkbox. ;)

Back