• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem on sherlock holmes...

DataCrypt

Ok...

Even with the update the 6630 update SH bd plays back at the narration audio and video stage. Not the main movie. ANd there are a crap load of smaller .m2ts files... not a large main one or two.

weird...

Any ideas or are we just waiting for a new beta release ? 6631 does the same thing. :( :bang:

Ok...

Even with the update the 6630 update SH bd plays back at the narration audio and video stage. Not the main movie. ANd there are a crap load of smaller .m2ts files... not a large main one or two.

weird...

Any ideas or are we just waiting for a new beta release ? 6631 does the same thing. :( :bang:

it may mean the main movie is broken into various m2ts files which sucks as we will have to re mux them in order to transcode.

Ok...

weird...

How do you play back? Never play back m2ts files directly from the disc.

Once you tsmuxer the .m2ts file... leave only the main video and audio track... you can use Media Player Classic that comes with the k-lite codec package. (Install prior to viewing movie files of any kind...) on your computer. Otherwise I use ACER OPLAY Media Center Hardware Player to view/stream the .m2ts file to my HDTV in 1080p/60 HDMI.

How do you play back? Never play back m2ts files directly from the disc.

If you're making a 'movie only' copy to hard drive then use ClownBD as it will join the multiple files back together better than TSmuxer on it's own and will probably pick up on the fact that this film has 2 play lists, just the film, or the film with the directors segments added in describing how they did things.

Yep! that did it... Just running it through tsmuxer again to down covert the dts-hd audio to dts.

This should also work for ratatouille etc.

thks

If you're making a 'movie only' copy to hard drive then use ClownBD as it will join the multiple files back together better than TSmuxer on it's own and will probably pick up on the fact that this film has 2 play lists, just the film, or the film with the directors segments added in describing how they did things.

I'm pretty sure clown can do that, just tell it to keep the core

Ok I misspoke..

The audio and video are defaulting to the narration of the movie. Not the main movie and main audio even though i am select the main audio/dts and video 1080p.:confused:

i have tried this twice now... weird.:confused:

It is not gathering the proper video and audio tracks.:confused:

I'm pretty sure clown can do that, just tell it to keep the core

Last edited:
ripbot264 seems to deal with these broken down multiple stream BD files as well.

Of the programs I use only handbrake seems unable to figure them out from the relevant files

I'm having problems too.I cannot find any large files for movie only.I just have a bunch of 3.37g-1.27g files,is everyone else getting these and do I have to join these together.

as mentioned if you don't plan to compress clown dvd will handle this automatically.

If you do plan to compress ripbot264 will handle these multiple files automatically.

Ok I misspoke..

The audio and video are defaulting to the narration of the movie. Not the main movie and main audio even though i am select the main audio/dts and video 1080p.:confused:

i have tried this twice now... weird.:confused:

It is not gathering the proper video and audio tracks.:confused:
Well if you'd read through the FAQ sticky you'd know why you're not hearing the correct audio. Clown does do this film properly, but your playback software can't decode the HD audio track so it defaults to the first track it can decode.

Just put the breaks here one second..

There is only one video track 1080p... and only one audio track DTS-HD True... that I am allowed to use. When I select those two files... I get a screwed up video with audio to match the narration video. NOT the main movie like I am selecting in the first place.. hence the confused look!!

There is NOTHING wrong with what I am doing.. My hardware can decode anything out there. The issue is that ANYDVD needs another update to do it properly.

I have read and reread my ass off! The issue is with ANYDVD HD, NOT me.

I was asking for input but rather than being constructive I get slighted sarcasm.

FYI: The identical problem happens with DVDFAB BD as well.

What does that tell you? AnydvdHD v6.3.3.2??????

Well if you'd read through the FAQ sticky you'd know why you're not hearing the correct audio. Clown does do this film properly, but your playback software can't decode the HD audio track so it defaults to the first track it can decode.

Last edited:
There is NOTHING wrong with what I am doing.. My hardware can decode anything out there. The issue is that ANYDVD needs another update to do it properly.
No, I don't think so. As you can see and hear something, this isn't a decryption problem. AnyDVD has done the job.

??? I DID NOT SAY IT WAS A DECRYPTION ISSUE James.

The issue is the chapter playlist arranging... ANYDVD-HD can not arrange the chapters properly! So no matter what is run through... everything looks ok until the end when you play back. You simply can not edit the video in anydvdhd so you are stuck until a fix comes out. (I am not editing manually... we are talking 50+ chapters here!)

Just because ANYDVD decrypts the movie it does not mean it does it properly. As in this case.

Damn I need a development job here. Am I the only one who saw this..I sure as hell hope not. Now we need a fix.

*6330 will not work on this movie.... 6331 beta did with the update.

No, I don't think so. As you can see and hear something, this isn't a decryption problem. AnyDVD has done the job.

Last edited:
??? I DID NOT SAY IT WAS A DECRYPTION ISSUE James.

The issue is the playlist arranging... ANYDVD-HD can not arrange the chapters properly!.
I'm lost. AnyDVD doesn't arrange chapters or touches playlists. :confused:
If you play the disc on your PC with BD playback software (e.g., TMT3 or PowerDVD ultra), are you saying the playback order is different if AnyDVD is running or not?

Ok...

weird...

Could you post an AnyDVD logfile?

:) LOL!

EXACTLY! AnyDVDHD is not arranging the chapters to get a proper movie sequence. It defaults to the narration copy of the movie. Not the main movie.

Hence the issue.

I ran it through ANYDVDHD and I get the narration video of the movie. Not the normal Main Movie. I mean the guy is in the video narrating the entire movie!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about irritating!!!! And it is not like you have a opportunity to change anything in the video chapters.

I went to the video store... got another copy and BAMB! the same issue.!!! I am totally stumped!

I'm lost. AnyDVD doesn't arrange chapters or touches playlists. :confused:
If you play the disc on your PC with BD playback software (e.g., TMT3 or PowerDVD ultra), are you saying the playback order is different if AnyDVD is running or not?

Last edited:
:) LOL!

EXACTLY! AnyDVDHD is not arranging the chapters to get a proper movie sequence. It defaults to the narration copy of the movie. Not the main movie.

Hence the issue.

I'll ask again:

Back