• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playback freezing in places

No, the problem is still there even after I purchased a new DVD Sony player. I do suspect the burner as not burning correctlly. I need to get a handle on that before I make so many coasters.

Thanks for asking tho'...

Hmmm. That's funny. Maybe you unchecked something that wasn't supposed to be unchecked in the options sections in AnyDVD and/or whatever software you are using...including your DVD burner drive because I am not doing anything special. Try removing all those things and reinstalling them. Start over and don't touch anything and then try it.

I had a generic DVD player and a a couple Samsung players(one DVD/VHS combo and another upconverting player) and both had pixellating and then freezing and could not play the entire burned movies. Now I have no problems with the Sony player(w/ the PD3 system). So, I hope you didn't return the player because those problems are still going to be around no matter what you do, pretty much.

Good Luck!

No, I still have the Sony player. I like it, I really do, it is just that I can't figure out what I am doing which causes my DVD's to skip, freeze. Sometimes I just copy the movie only and it freezes. I copy the entire movie menus and all and it plays perfect. Same burner, same media, same player.

Kind of frustrating.

Later.......

Back