• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Peacock

Status
Not open for further replies.
My curiosity is that the ad supported premium plan that’s on sale doesn’t allow downloading to your device. I’m hoping that won’t affect things. Since peacock didn’t offer a sale price on the premium with downloads.
I wouldn't worry about that feature if you're going to use anystream. There's really no reason (in my opinion) to pay extra for the ability to download episodes to your computer since anystream will do it soon AND it permanently removes any DRM so the video never expires even if you're long gone from subscribing to peacock. I've been using the ad-supported 4.99/mo plan and grabbing everything for my own archives with 3rd party software outside of peacock. When eventually I do drop peacock, I can still keep all the files I've d'l through anystream or wherever, whereas on the other hand I'd lose the downloads if they were downloaded through peacock by peacocks download service.

I have the basic package on everything. What I am saying is though. The basic and Free levels of Peacock do not let you download videos to your device. It may be required to have the premium sub for AS to even see the downloads. That being said the ad supported package can be upgraded for $5 a month after you take advantage of the $19.99 sale. So if it is required it can be easily upgraded later.

Waiting Patiently but still checking every 5 minutes to see if its ready yet. LOL

i hope they focus on the HBO issue and then
Code:
https://www.skyshowtime.com
and mabye then the Bird ;)

i hope they focus on the HBO issue and then
Code:
https://www.skyshowtime.com
and mabye then the Bird ;)
Our developers are world-class guys, they know what to fix first and they also know what they have in mind for the future. I have 100% confidence everyone will be pleased. But to do anything this complex correctly takes a bit of time, so there are about 500,000 movies and episodes to enjoy while they work, life is good.;)

SkyShowtime looks like a Peacock Clone.
It is more then just Peacock. It has Paramount Plus, Showtime, Nickelodeon, Sky, and movies from Universal and Dreamworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back