• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Peacock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, Peacock is a big mess, they are using multiple DRM full of mouse traps. We are currently working on it and hope to get it soon stable for release.
Omg that will be great news thank you so much

I Have Peacock Premium Plus if you want my log in details anyatream staff can have them I am in Australia using it

After we get done adding features, we will continue to add providers
i really hope because i see many free github scripts doing just fine many providers or you can find many free script/softwares/tutos on videohelp, google etc, or even another paid software just do way more too... and topic for other providers here didnt get update for ages like one year or more, and have 38+ pages..

i really hope because i see many free github scripts doing just fine many providers or you can find many free script/softwares/tutos on videohelp, google etc, or even another paid software just do way more too... and topic for other providers here didnt get update for ages like one year or more, and have 38+ pages..
You shouldn't have any problems then, just get them from GitHub.:)

There is that and I personally would not recommend running any "scripts" you find on github unless you can step through the code yourself to verify it is not doing something you don't want it to.
So true DQ, our developers know what's best for AnyStream, and they will do what they can to make it more enjoyable with every update.:)

Just thought I'd resurrect an old thread. I'm enjoying many movies and shows that I've been able to grab from Amz and HBO. Now I'm seeing there's so much on Peacock that I want to get. Here's hoping that's still in process. You guys do amazing work!

Indeed, Peacock is a big mess, they are using multiple DRM full of mouse traps. We are currently working on it and hope to get it soon stable for release.

You obviously know the hierarchy better than this layman here, everything I have gotten from Peacock via the other program all indicate it's a "Bento" handler, if that even means anything.

I have been reading thru the Peacock news here. Any updates to this? The one set of shows I love is the many Law & Orders which I cant get anywhere else but Peacock Premium Plus.

I have been reading thru the Peacock news here. Any updates to this? The one set of shows I love is the many Law & Orders which I cant get anywhere else but Peacock Premium Plus.
No not at this moment, maybe in the future.

Someone else was saying he could only get the series Charmed in SD on P+. Peacock has the series in 1920x1080 and the episodes look really good .

Attachments

• Charmed.jpg
    Charmed.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Charmed 1.jpg
    Charmed 1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Charmed 2.jpg
    Charmed 2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Charmed 3.png
    Charmed 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • Charmed 4.jpg
    Charmed 4.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Charmed 5.jpg
    Charmed 5.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 13
Someone else was saying he could only get the series Charmed in SD on P+. Peacock has the series in 1920x1080 and the episodes look really good .
Keep in mind...they were cropped to 1080p. Some people like them...others can't stand them. The 720p Blu-Ray look better than the 1080p on Peacock.
And...Peacock doesn't have the original soundtrack. It would have been nice to have had a 4:3 remaster with all the original music.

Keep in mind...they were cropped to 1080p. Some people like them...others can't stand them. The 720p Blu-Ray look better than the 1080p on Peacock.
And...Peacock doesn't have the original soundtrack. It would have been nice to have had a 4:3 remaster with all the original music.
I consider 720p HD DVD not Blu-Ray. I just downloaded the second season and I like them. I use a 4K tv for a monitor and they play full screen on that. I really like how they look so far. It looks much better on the 4k tv then the pictures show . I do wish it had better audio though. I guess it is just personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back