• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying with Bitcoin for US Purchasers using CoinBase

@FoxLegna

Coinme should work, just load your coinme smartphone wallet at their ATM with some dollar and the you should be able to send Bitcoin wherever your want.

BTW: I expect a working credit card payment for US residents within this week...

Ivan

Coinme is widely used in the US and they have a good reputation (apart the high fees).
I already tried to figure out what happened to @Neil Davis, but his wallet got already emptied to a different BTC address before he even placed the order.

@FoxLegna

Coinme should work, just load your coinme smartphone wallet at their ATM with some dollar and the you should be able to send Bitcoin wherever your want.

BTW: I expect a working credit card payment for US residents within this week...

Ivan
@FoxLegna

Ivan
FYI, the credit card payment is STILL not available; I thought it would be working within the week.

Last update was it is, at least for mastercard so far

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

FYI, the credit card payment is STILL not available; I thought it would be working within the week.

Yes I know, we had some issues with new channel and had to disable it again. Issues should be fixed on Monday, so US customers should be able to purchase with credit card. Only Mastercard will be supported. Visa will follow soon ( I hope).

Yes I know, we had some issues with new channel and had to disable it again. Issues should be fixed on Monday, so US customers should be able to purchase with credit card. Only Mastercard will be supported. Visa will follow soon ( I hope).
Any updates on this? I tried to buy AnyStream before I even actually used it, but don't know anything about Bitcoin and CC is still not available. I know it's cheaper to use BC and I don't have any philosophical issue with using it, but I have ZERO knowledge of it and frankly, I'd rather pay the extra $20-30 to not spend the time to figure it out....

Today as I was in the middle of downloading a series from Amazon, I got hit with the new "download limits".....ugh.......so I decided to check on the CC thing again and found this thread.....

My first experience buying Bitcoin was a disaster. Loaded up Coinbase on Thursday... had errors logging in to the website. Said to load up phone app, so I did... using the codes sent to me via text neither my phone, nor my computer, would log in. Said to wait 48 hours, so I did... tried again, same. Tried Coinmama and set it up using Exodus wallet, went through all the security to get an account going (pics of license, etc.). Tried buying Bitcoin and the app said the Bitcoin code from Coinmama (the first three letters/numbers string) was too new/invalid at this time and wouldn't load. Deleted Exodus. Tried ZenGo wallet because it allows you to purchase Bitcoin within the app. Using my Visa from Citibank, the purchase was flagged because Citibank won't let me purchase Bitcoin. Tried my other Visa and the purchase was declined. Tried AGAIN for a smaller amount, and my Visa account for that card was then flagged for theft and I had to call my bank to re-instate my card.

So, I decided that maybe I could get some MasterCard gift cards locally to buy Bitcoins but, when I went to look at the fine print on the cards, they all said valid in the USA only, so I bailed on that idea. Also, the additional activation fees, along with the exchange rates and Bitcoin fees on top of this, make this option less than ideal even IF it worked for me.

So, um, I understand the situation Redfox is in regarding certain payment options, and I really want to purchase a lifetime version of AnyStream app (I already have a lifetime for AnyDVD HD), but since I do not have a Mastercard, and my current opinion of just how monotonous it is to buy Bitcoins for me, it looks like I may be out of luck because you have not been able to reinstate the Visa payment option. ANY chance I might be able to just Paypal one of you developers directly for the program with a lifetime license? My beta expires in, I think, two days, and will seemingly become inoperable after that but I would really like to purchase it.

Last edited:
My first experience buying Bitcoin was a disaster. Loaded up Coinbase on Thursday... had errors logging in to the website. Said to load up phone app, so I did... using the codes sent to me via text neither my phone, nor my computer, would log in. Said to wait 48 hours, so I did... tried again, same. Tried Coinmama and set it up using Exodus wallet, went through all the security to get an account going (pics of license, etc.). Tried buying Bitcoin and the app said the Bitcoin code from Coinmama (the first three letters/numbers string) was too new/invalid at this time and wouldn't load. Deleted Exodus. Tried ZenGo wallet because it allows you to purchase Bitcoin within the app. Using my Visa from Citibank, the purchase was flagged because Citibank won't let me purchase Bitcoin. Tried my other Visa and the purchase was declined. Tried AGAIN for a smaller amount, and my Visa account for that card was then flagged for theft and I had to call my bank to re-instate my card.

So, I decided that maybe I could get some MasterCard gift cards locally to buy Bitcoins but, when I went to look at the fine print on the cards, they all said valid in the USA only, so I bailed on that idea. Also, the additional activation fees, along with the exchange rates and Bitcoin fees on top of this, make this option less than ideal even IF it worked for me.

So, um, I understand the situation Redfox is in regarding certain payment options, and I really want to purchase a lifetime version of AnyStream app (I already have a lifetime for AnyDVD HD), but since I do not have a Mastercard, and my current opinion of just how monotonous it is to buy Bitcoins for me, it looks like I may be out of luck because you have not been able to reinstate the Visa payment option. ANY chance I might be able to just Paypal one of you developers directly for the program with a lifetime license? My beta expires in, I think, two days, and will seemingly become inoperable after that but I would really like to purchase it.
PayPal, as the Mods will tell you, doesn't like, much less care about RedFox, and what products the RedFox Project provides, and their attitude goes all the way back to when AnyDVD was first created.

Just like you, I'd like to get AnyStream, but I'm stuck with Visa as well.

Give it time, things will sort out eventually.

:)

What a nightmare! Another option is to purchase a Mastercard gift card for yourself on Amazon or elsewhere, and use the MasterCard to order AnyStream (skip buying BC)because they accept MC. Others have posted success using that method. I am personally waiting for them to get VISA working. I've bought some of their other products in the past using VISA without any negative results.

Last edited:
We expect to have a working credit card payment for US by the end of this month. Just enter your email address on the bottom of checkout page and you'll receive an email when we are ready to go. Like @mmdavis mentioned: life is hard for outlaws these days...

How do I move money from my bank to coinbase?

I think I have already done this, and I figured that if I logged online into my bank account there would be some transfer record, but I did not see it in the transfer history. So, this is why I am here asking this question.

How do I move money from my bank to coinbase software account online?

I am beginning to imagine that I did this with my debit or bank card.

Can anyone please update this? I just tried to Coinbase for the first time and it's completely different from what this topic described. I am lost. The instructions above is from 2017. The 2022 version is completely different, even the layouts. Por favor?

Code:
https://www.coinbase.com/ -
- Its way easier than the original guide.

I just made an account on Coinbase to try to purchase all the apps and it says that although I have a balance that would cover everything, it won't let me send anything for 13 days! Is this a common issue? Does it take this long to get your funds available every time? :-/

With Coinbase yes, there's a wait period before your can actually use it. Stupid rule

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just made an account on Coinbase to try to purchase all the apps and it says that although I have a balance that would cover everything, it won't let me send anything for 13 days! Is this a common issue? Does it take this long to get your funds available every time? :-/
Yes but you can use our trial in the meantime. Looking forward to seeing you.;)

Yes but you can use our trial in the meantime. Looking forward to seeing you.;)
Thanks, I've been using it. Frustrated though, bc I will not be able to use the current -20% discount by the time my funds are ready to use. I've also picked an "awesome" time to put money in BTC, it seems. The day after purchasing it, the value dropped to a two-year low. One day and already down $10. Fantastic.

Will you be having another sale in the near future?

Thanks, I've been using it. Frustrated though, bc I will not be able to use the current -20% discount by the time my funds are ready to use. I've also picked an "awesome" time to put money in BTC, it seems. The day after purchasing it, the value dropped to a two-year low. One day and already down $10. Fantastic.

Will you be having another sale in the near future?
I cannot tell you for a fact, but check back during the Christmas Holidays. It's not a promise. It's not my decision.

Does anyone know if this 13 day wait time is standard? Is it only an issue when you first open the account? I will have to add more money to the account to buy the software, bc the value is dropping so fast. Down $20 in three days. If it's always the case, it seems like such a catch-22. How in the world do people trade this stuff as in investment, if they can't move any of the funds for 13 days every time they upload money into their account? Jeez what a mess.

Back