Paying with Bitcoin for US Purchasers using CoinBase

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by mpking, Mar 6, 2017.

1. PapaDeltaMike

PapaDeltaMike New Member

Didn't mean for that to sound like it was a deal breaker on AnyDVD. I've used it for well over 10 years and would have paid full price. Really my point was just to make folks reading this aware of additional costs.

2. PapaDeltaMike

PapaDeltaMike New Member

Also, using Coinbase does not allow you to select a wait time or max fee.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you we are aware of Bitcoin fees, its the part of the blockchain that are under scrutiny now.

4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

5. I just created a coinbase account to purchase ANYDVD. Coinbase indicates I need to wait 14 days before my coin is accessible. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Transaction fees are at an all time low for now. If you use an Electrum wallet, just transfer the BTC you buy to the Electrum wallet and send it to RedFox, I have not used (Coinbase)BTC for awhile so maybe they changed some of their restrictions, I really do not know. Its sounds crazy not to be able to have access to your BTC once you have bought it. I use Bitpay to spend BTC but my BTC is not in an exchange

7. I am so dang confused as to what to do. It says i have deposited $123 into my coinbase account. It says I have .0333in my BTC wallet. When i click the send button it says I have .0038 available to use and send to a recipient. Please advice.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

9. I did use the guide in this thread. I dont see some of the same options

10. This being on of the pictures that I do not see as an option at the website.

[​IMG]

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am not in front of your computer, believe me they ARE THERE.

12. If they are there, I cannot see them. I have been to every link at that website and that page does not appear. Maybe I need a retards version of how to signup and pay with bitcoin.

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

2019-01-14_11-32-39   Coinbase.jpg Go to the tab that says SEND. Then put the amount you want to Send. Then put the receive address you got from RedFox in the Send Tab. Press send. Its that easy.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I would recommend NOT to put it clearly in the note that it's an anydvd purchase. Coinbase has been picky in the past to "reject" payments to redfox if they can clearly see it's meant for anydvd.

15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

If you are using a desktop look for this under the Accounts Do you see Send under the account that your BTC is in?Tab I will PM you a picture.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  16. RBrown

RBrown New Member

There is nothing specifically wrong with Coinbase as a company nor in their request for personal info. All legitimate licensed cryptocurrency exchanges are required to have this info for their customers to prevent money laundering and other illicit uses of cryptos.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    RedFox 1 likes this.