• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Netflix MAX Resolution is 960x540???

This appears to be a broader issue with Netflix which started a few days ago. I've tried all the normal tricks, including going into Netflix and logging everything out. 960x540 is the max I can get on any video, including ones I downloaded a week ago at 1080P. I use another streaming tool as a backup and they have a number of reports of the same issue beginning on October 15th.

Thanks,

Jeff

This appears to be a broader issue with Netflix which started a few days ago. I've tried all the normal tricks, including going into Netflix and logging everything out. 960x540 is the max I can get on any video, including ones I downloaded a week ago at 1080P. I use another streaming tool as a backup and they have a number of reports of the same issue beginning on October 15th.

Thanks,

Jeff
No tricks will fix this, you will have to wait like everyone else. Please be patient, it will be fixed.

It's not just newer titles.
let me make it a little clearer. Netflix is not working at HD on any movie episode or title. We are working on fixing it. Did you read any of the thread here? The max resolution is 540 P. I hope that helps.

I've followed these steps over 10 times today. Netflix max resolution is 960x540
There is a big red banner flying over the forum. Please read it. There are also two other threads you can read those. Also everything is explained perfectly clear. Have you even read the post directly above yours? If not, please do so.

There is a big red banner flying over the forum. Please read it. There are also two other threads you can read those. Also everything is explained perfectly clear. Have you even read the post directly above yours? If not, please do so.
Pretty hard to miss that hey

To be fair, the banner currently reads "Some newer titles in Netflix are currently in lower quality," so the fact it actually apparently now involves every Netflix title conflicts with the language in the banner and is probably causing confusion. I just assume when there is a video quality issue with a provider it has the potential to impact any download, so I steer clear of that service and focus on others until the problem is resolved. I assume it's another DRM/encryption update to deal with like we had back in the beginning of the year.

To be fair, the banner currently reads "Some newer titles in Netflix are currently in lower quality," so the fact it actually apparently now involves every Netflix title conflicts with the language in the banner and is probably causing confusion. I just assume when there is a video quality issue with a provider it has the potential to impact any download, so I steer clear of that service and focus on others until the problem is resolved. I assume it's another DRM/encryption update to deal with like we had back in the beginning of the year.
To be fair there are 5 threads where it's explained in detail. ;) Look at this thread, even the title tells the story.

The banner has been changed to tell in detail what Netflix is at the current time., Thank you again for your patience.

The banner has been changed to tell in detail what Netflix is at the current time., Thank you again for your patience.
I think this banner change will resolve any confusion and appreciate the added detail and clarification. I am happily grabbing ITVx content now so can wait for the Netflix situation to resolve and am confident you guys are working hard on it.

Back