• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Read Netflix-How to restore 1080p- Read Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Netflix in AnyStream will not work with 6.99 ad-supported subscription

If you see a low resolution please try the dropdown box first to see if 1080p is there, If not then do the below.;)

1. Log out of Netflix in AnyStream
2. Close AnyStream - Important
3. Open AnyStream-Important
Log back into Netflix and you will have 1080p restored.
5. People should check the movies in their browsers (Firefox or Chrome) and hit CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+D while playing ...
some movies only play in 540p in different regions, so that's nothing AnyStream can fix.

If you see something in SD try the dropdown box and put back in 1080p.

Make sure steps two and three are followed.

Code:
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24926

Please do not do this for any other provider but Netflix, if you are dissatisfied with the resolutions. It will not work on anything but Netflix. ;)

Last edited:
EDIT- There may still be a few titles in SD, we are still working on it. Please be patient. But 1080p is back for the majority of the titles. This is not an issue of new titles don't work and old titles do. Titles like "Bodies" work fine and many other new titles, it just a few oddball titles, we will fix them.
People should check the movies in their browsers (Firefox or Chrome) and hit CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+D while playing ...
some movies only play in 540p in different regions, so that's nothing AnyStream can fix.

New titles.jpg

Last edited:
@KidJoe You are correct, while beta testing we didnt test every title, those you mentioned are still in SD, and most are back to 1080p, we are still working hard on this issue. Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you team, I didn't expect the new keys to be ready this quick.

Great work.
The developers are working very hard, if you come across one that doesn't give you 1080p, just know we are still working on it, 90% are back at 1080p. Thanks for your feedback.

The developers are working very hard, if you come across one that doesn't give you 1080p, just know we are still working on it, 90% are back at 1080p. Thanks for your feedback.
Thank you for sharing this. Many are fixed. One other title to test. "JAWS" was stuck at 960. Also "Deliver us from Evil".

Thank you for sharing this. Many are fixed. One other title to test. "JAWS" was stuck at 960. Also "Deliver us from Evil".
As I said, it’s just another small tweak and we will have them all

Hi, Ive read through the thread, and I have downloaded the 1.6.6.8 64 bit Beta and installed it. I then tried several titles and could not get to an HD download. I then logged out of my account on Netflix and logged back in but still could not get any titles to give me a 1080p option. Ive attached a log file. have used products for years, but never posted before. Hopefully the file is what you need. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.8.astlog
    934.1 KB · Views: 3
For now I see that this is not working anymore :(
I did a logout, I closed the app (for sure it was closed), I restarted the app (run again), I logged in to Netflix (seeing that session is loading) and still nothing :(

Sometimes you have to learn how to use the settings of the program. Please use the dropdown box and set it to 1080p. Thank you. If your issue was not so obvious I would have needed a log file, please submit one the next time you have an issue. Or maybe you just didn't update to the new beta 1.6.6.8 which fixes 1080p on Netflix.

dropdown box.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for working on the Netflix, it does work for most titles. In my case, after performing the usual steps with 1.6.7 I am still facing the issue with a few like Spiderman 2 (2004), do I need to add to a list being tracked somewhere or just wait for the next fix/version?

Thanks

It is not being tracked and they are not being fixed one by one. That would be searching for the needle in a haystack. Please just have a little patience and wait for the fix/update.

okay, so yesterday, Netflix was back to 1920x1080 on both 1.6.6.8 and 1.6.7. But this morning, it is back to 960x540 max. I've reinstalled 1.6.7, and I've logged out of Netflix and logged back in, but the status is the same. Just confused and frustrated.
Ive tried it on a number of titles, so it's not just the particular title. Help?
1698364589138.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back