• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Netflix MAX Resolution is 960x540???

pr0ndigy

Is this a me issue or is it happening for everyone?

I've tried it on new stuff like Ozark (TV show) and Sea Beast (movie), and everything is only allowing a max
resolution of 960x540.

See known issues banner at the top of the forum.

My bad, i didn't see that because it was showing up in japanese so i assumed it was an ad banner LOL

My bad, i didn't see that because it was showing up in japanese so i assumed it was an ad banner LOL
Ozark and the rest of them are all in 1080p, all you have to do is open and close the download configuration window once or twice and the 1080p resolution will appear.

Ozark.jpg

Sea Beast.jpg

All 1080p, Netflix, and HBOMax are 99% 1080p. Make sure you are updated to V1.4.9.7, and leave the log file, if you don't get 1080p on Netflix or HBOMax.

I've tried it on new stuff like Ozark (TV show) and Sea Beast (movie), and everything is only allowing a max
resolution of 960x540.
Everything on Netflix and HBOMax should be 1080p if you are using the latest version of AnyStream.

"Everything on Netflix and HBOMax should be 1080p if you are using the latest version of AnyStream."
Yes these two seem to be back to normal but Prime is still limited to 960X540 for many videos. Even worse, the problem also affects Prime Channels as well.
Have a Good Weekend

"Everything on Netflix and HBOMax should be 1080p if you are using the latest version of AnyStream."
Yes these two seem to be back to normal but Prime is still limited to 960X540 for many videos. Even worse, the problem also affects Prime Channels as well.
Have a Good Weekend
That too will be fixed, hopefully for a long time. We will see. ;)

Version 1.6.6.0 How do I fix this? It is doing it on Netflix. It does it no matter how many times I try.

Am I missing something?

Version 1.6.6.0 How do I fix this? It is doing it on Netflix. It does it no matter how many times I try.

Am I missing something?
Have you read any threads on the forum?

You need to follow the instructions exactly as I have written them

1. Log out of Netflix in AnyStream
2. Close AnyStream.
3. Reopen AnyStream
Log back into Netflix - 1080p restored.

You will most probably have to do this daily. It's a good idea to log out of NF when you are done for the evening. This way when you start again you will always have 1080p.

You need to follow the instructions exactly as I have written them

1. Log out of Netflix in AnyStream
2. Close AnyStream.
3. Reopen AnyStream
Log back into Netflix - 1080p restored.

You will most probably have to do this daily. It's a good idea to log out of NF when you are done for the evening. This way when you start again you will always have 1080p.
I have the highest plan. No one logged in. But it is the Canadian plan. Might that be breaking it?
I still get 720p max, with 540 max on most content. The picture quality at 720p is basically the same as it was at 540. (file size is less than 3% larger too, when doing 720p). I hate to pester.

Listen to me closely.

1. Log out of Netflix in AnyStream. and then close AnyStream. When AnyStream is closed ( Yes, close the whole program), Then reopen it. Log back into Netflix and tell me what resolution you see. Closing and reopening is important. You cant just log out and log in again. Its very simple it should take about 10 seconds.

Listen to me closely.

1. Log out of Netflix in AnyStream. and then close AnyStream. When AnyStream is closed, reopen it. Log back into Netflix and tell me what resolution you see. Closing and reopening is important. You cant just log out and log in again.
That is exactly what I have done over a dozen times! (I've gone as far as rebooting as in:) Logout from within Anystream, close the program, (check that no one anywhere is logged in to Netflix anywhere, reboot computer, start anystream, log back in. I get 720p on ozark and 540 on other content. I get that every time.

That is why I wonder if it matters that I have a Canadian Netflix account and am landing on Netflix from my Canadian IP address?

Please, this is very frustrating for me as well.

Nobody said reboot. Forget that.
Open AnyStream, if you are logged in, log out again. Then close the program (Yes close AnyStream). Then open the program again. Log back in. No rebooting nothing else.

Nobody said reboot. Forget that.
Open AnyStream, if you are logged in, log out again. Then close the program (Yes close AnyStream). Then open the program again. Log back in. No rebooting nothing else.
To be clear, I have done EXACTLY that over a dozen times, The reboots were attempts beyond that. Prime content is 1080p

If something has changed on your end I can do the process again. Otherwise maybe I just have to try agin tomorrow.

Incidentally I am currently logged out of Netflix (from within anystream) and the program is closed at the moment. I assume I can just open the program and log in again.

Yes. Just open the program and log in again. Having a Canadian account has nothing to do with it.

Back