• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix all still LoDef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bigbee

As soon as the latest fix came out I re-signed up with Netflix Premium with 4K & Atmos. All has been great. Suddenly all are LoDef (540 or less) for the last 2 days. I read the other posts that say Resoved and followed the directions. I have restarted Win11, signed out of all devices via browser, deleted all cookies, cache, and history for Netflix in browser, signed out of Netflix in AS, restarted AS (and not opened browser again). Did I miss anything?
I tested recent movies, old ones, Netflix originals, TV, Bollywood, Kdramas, and ALL without exception are LoDef. Attached are 2 logs, 1 created auto when downloading an episode and 1 by menu command.
TOM

Attachments

• Man Vs Bee Season 01 Episode 02 - Chapter 2.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.5.1.0.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
As soon as the latest fix came out I re-signed up with Netflix Premium with 4K & Atmos. All has been great. Suddenly all are LoDef (540 or less) for the last 2 days. I read the other posts that say Resoved and followed the directions. I have restarted Win11, signed out of all devices via browser, deleted all cookies, cache, and history for Netflix in browser, signed out of Netflix in AS, restarted AS (and not opened browser again). Did I miss anything?
I tested recent movies, old ones, Netflix originals, TV, Bollywood, Kdramas, and ALL without exception are LoDef. Attached are 2 logs, 1 created auto when downloading an episode and 1 by menu command.
TOM
Let's get to the point here.

1. Go to the actual Netflix website and log out of all devices.
2. Comeback to AnyStream and re login.
3. On or about Feb 7th 2023 Netflix requires you to adhere to strict rules.
4. Your issues will be resolved for sure
5 Had you done a search in this forum, there are about 50 other threads referring to this.

NF plans.jpg

Now who is NOT reading the posts! If YOU HAD READ ALL of MY post YOU would see that I did read ALL those posts and did ALL those things in those posts and I even referenced those posts in my post! I did sign up for Premium and followed all the steps recommended and MORE. And still it is not working.
So, not appreciating being belittled for not reading the posts which is what YOU failed to do yourself.
Please read mine again and tell me what I have not done correctly.
BTW, I am a retired programmer with a stellar resume from Inc 500 companies.
TOM

[snip]

BTW, I am a retired programmer with a stellar resume from Inc 500 companies.
TOM

You had me there until that line. There's literally a reason why pilots have checklists and they read them out as they go through each item so that CVR records the item they are at (the "I know what I'm doing get out of my way and how dare you imply I do something silly like skip a trivial step!" comes to mind). In any event, it's something on your end because it's fine on mine:- upload_2023-2-12_3-1-34.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.1.0-man-vs-bee-s1e2.astlog
    295.7 KB · Views: 0
If you signed out of Netflix at the Netflix website as I asked you to do you couldn’t have signed out of AS because Netflix would have done that for you.
1 go to the netFlix website actual Netflix website and log out of all devices within the Netflix website.
2 go back to Anystream and log in again.
3, you will have 1080 P like everybody else again. Good night and enjoy the program.;)

Last edited:
Thanks all for the help.
I tried several variations. Two more failures, then success by discovering that AS had to be closed when signing out all devices. By signing out of AS first, then closing AS, then opening browser Netflix, signing out of all devices, closing browser, opening AS and signing in, then it fixed.
TOM

I don't want to try now, too much hassle logging all in again.
But if it really works ... nice catch (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back