• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved netflix all still 960x540

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescock1

i have done what was suggested on previous posts
i have close reopended and signed out all devices restarted logged out on as and logged back in using the latest one 1.5.1.0

and still the same everything i try are all 960 max old new

uk

ps on top teir 4k uld plan

Last edited:
i have done what was suggested on previous posts
i have close reopended and signed out all devices restarted logged out on as and logged back in using the latest one 1.5.1.0

and still the same everything i try are all 960 max old new

uk
Listen to me

1. Go to the Netflix Website. The actual Netflix website where you watch the movies. Log in and go to settings. Log out of all devices.
2. Go back to the AnyStream program and log in again. Your issue will be resolved. It's worked for everyone else in the forum.
Netflix made changes to their service. If you are using more than your allowable streams your resolution will be downgraded to SD. This went into effect on Feb 7th.2023.

NF plans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back